“Amazing service!”

Ranked #24 of 153 Restaurants in Mankato
Price range: US$ 15 - US$ 20
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 11 March 2017 via mobile

Our waitress was amazing! Andrea was on top of things and was friendly. The food was amazing. We were seated right away and got a nice long booth! Can't say enough about our waitress, she was wonderful! My drink tasted great, and the good was delicious!

1  Thank stacyjwachtel

Reviewed 22 February 2017 via mobile

The staff was great, but I just wasn't very impressed with the food. I ordered the cheese ravioli and it was just kind of bland. Just not a whole lot of taste to it. My son ordered pizza and he didn't like it. I tried it, and could understand why. It was overly doughy, and just had a rather strange taste to it. The breadsticks and salad were really good, but we were not satisfied with our meals.

1  Thank Matthew J
Reviewed 20 February 2017

This Olive Garden is very similar to all of the restaurants in the chain. Food was consistent to what's we've had at other Olive Gardens. Prices have gone up. Most entrees were $15 or more.

Reviewed 15 February 2017

My wife and I had lunch here while our daughter had a scholarship interview at MSU. We were able to split a special (Chicken & Shrip Carbonara). It was a little cheaper plus we are loosing weight. It was very clean, server was excellent, and great food.

Reviewed 13 January 2017 via mobile

I stopped here after a very long day at work. I couldn't decide what sounded good so I ordered Appatizers. The first one was a chicken ravioli dish and I didn't really care for it but it was prepared well. The other was calimari. The calimari took over 20 minutes to get which was red flag 1. When it got to me it was obviously burnt. I tried a couple pieces of what looked not burnt it was aweful absolutely inedible. I mentioned it to the waitress and she is like "yeah we have a new guy on apps tonight it looked a little over done", but she delivered it to the customer anyway. She had the manager look it over and the manager immediately gave me a gift card for another visit. It was well handled in the end but only after really bad fumbling in the beginning.

Been to Olive Garden? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK