“Ate here for dinner”

Ranked #29 of 152 Restaurants in Mankato
Price range: US$ 15 - US$ 20
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 20 February 2017

This Olive Garden is very similar to all of the restaurants in the chain. Food was consistent to what's we've had at other Olive Gardens. Prices have gone up. Most entrees were $15 or more.

Reviewed 15 February 2017

My wife and I had lunch here while our daughter had a scholarship interview at MSU. We were able to split a special (Chicken & Shrip Carbonara). It was a little cheaper plus we are loosing weight. It was very clean, server was excellent, and great food.

Reviewed 13 January 2017 via mobile

I stopped here after a very long day at work. I couldn't decide what sounded good so I ordered Appatizers. The first one was a chicken ravioli dish and I didn't really care for it but it was prepared well. The other was calimari. The calimari took over 20 minutes to get which was red flag 1. When it got to me it was obviously burnt. I tried a couple pieces of what looked not burnt it was aweful absolutely inedible. I mentioned it to the waitress and she is like "yeah we have a new guy on apps tonight it looked a little over done", but she delivered it to the customer anyway. She had the manager look it over and the manager immediately gave me a gift card for another visit. It was well handled in the end but only after really bad fumbling in the beginning.

Reviewed 27 October 2016

We do like Olive Garden but have decided for the price it's just not worth it. The last visit we each ordered a beer. Even though it was a specialty beer I am pretty sure we could have bought a 12 pack for the price we paid. Beyond that the food is good and the service has always been very good.

Reviewed 14 September 2016 via mobile

I love going to Olive Garden! The food taste amazing and the service is very polite and friendly. The place is clean. Food it's served hot and delicious. The soup is very good.