“Wow ”

Ranked #28 of 153 Restaurants in Mankato
Price range: US$ 15 - US$ 20
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 13 January 2017 via mobile

I stopped here after a very long day at work. I couldn't decide what sounded good so I ordered Appatizers. The first one was a chicken ravioli dish and I didn't really care for it but it was prepared well. The other was calimari. The calimari took over 20 minutes to get which was red flag 1. When it got to me it was obviously burnt. I tried a couple pieces of what looked not burnt it was aweful absolutely inedible. I mentioned it to the waitress and she is like "yeah we have a new guy on apps tonight it looked a little over done", but she delivered it to the customer anyway. She had the manager look it over and the manager immediately gave me a gift card for another visit. It was well handled in the end but only after really bad fumbling in the beginning.

Reviewed 27 October 2016

We do like Olive Garden but have decided for the price it's just not worth it. The last visit we each ordered a beer. Even though it was a specialty beer I am pretty sure we could have bought a 12 pack for the price we paid. Beyond that the food is good and the service has always been very good.

Reviewed 14 September 2016 via mobile

I love going to Olive Garden! The food taste amazing and the service is very polite and friendly. The place is clean. Food it's served hot and delicious. The soup is very good.

Reviewed 26 July 2016

Commercial chain "Italian" restaurant featuring lots of refined carbs in the bread and pasta slathered in sweet pasta sauce. Not worthy of the name "Italian" if they claim as such. However, great for eaters who don't know any better.

1  Thank Redjackco
Reviewed 14 July 2016 via mobile

We had never been to an Olive Garden before so we decided to try this one. I just don't see anything special about it. We have such a wide variety of restaurants in Mankato I would just consider going to another Italian place. I just can't find anything special about this place. There are probably 15 to 20 restaurants in the Mankato area that serve fettuccine alfredo tasres as goodsl or sometimes even better.