US$ 84
US$ 112
GrandStay
US$ 77
Hotels.com
Econo Lodge North(Sioux Falls)
US$ 78
US$ 76
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 13 April 2017 via mobile

We stayed at the hotel across the highway and could only handle one night. So we switch to this hotel and what a difference. Breakfast was hot and plenty. Rooms where food to go and the ax worked well. Since I work outside all day in the head this was nice. Didn't get a chance to take a dip in the pool but will next time. Good walking distance to some good food and a nice cozy little bar

Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 February 2017 via mobile

The place is in need of a super heavy duty cleaning. The bed cover has stained. The bathroom floor looked like it hasn't ever been cleaned and the shower would not drain nothing like standing in a tub full of water while taking a shower. It's nasty. Toilet was plugged so I plunged that.
No elevator (if that matters).
I'm not planning to stay here again

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
TRACY L, General Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2017

Thank you for your feedback. I am sorry that the hotel did not meet your expectations. Staff will look into the issues you mentioned.

Thank you once again and my sincere apologies.

Tracy L

Reviewed 27 January 2017

The hotel and room were okay. We were disappointed that the pool was closed for maintenance. The breakfast was just a step up from continental. But the hotel was clean. Several work crews were staying there so the breakfast area was very full.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Brian H
Reviewed 6 December 2016 via mobile

We stay here each year while passing through on I-90 and have always been pleased. Very conveniently located to I-90. Rooms are comfortable, tv channel and wifi are fine. The complimentary breakfast has some hot items that were tasty. Nothing fancy here, just comfortable at a good price. It always meets our needs for a traveling overnight!

Stayed: November 2016
Reviewed 26 November 2016

We made reservations 2 weeks in advance so that we could all stay together on the ground floor for our Holiday family gathering. They put us on the second floor and needed them to move us downstairs. Not sure why we were put upstairs as there were only 6 cars in the parking lot and 3 of them were ours. One of our party started the heater and so much dust and smoke came out that the fire alarm went off.
Our party was told that the hot tub did not work but they were working on it. The girl at the desk said it would be done at 9pm. At 9pm the hot tub was still closed and the pool was freezing. Other guests walked over to the hotel across the street and paid 3.00 per person to swim. The new desk person said she had been calling her manager and the owner but they would not answer her calls. She said she would give us a 10% discount which was about 9 dollars. She said they were coming back tomorrow at 9am to work on the pool. I did not hold out any hope that it would be fixed the next day.
Then we found out that we were paying 10 dollars more per night because we had reservations. Anyone off the street who came in that night would pay less than we did. Who does this?
I called Quality Inn customer service and they tried to help us but they could not get the hotel to even answer them. I walked my phone out to the desk and made the desk girl talk to customer service. She was unable to do anything for us as far as a refund for the night. I filed a complaint with customer service right there and checked out. The desk girl smirked and said "you won't get anywhere with a complaint". Whether I get my money back for the one night (we cancelled the second night) or not, my lesson is learned. I will not recommend ,nor stay at this hotel again.
Staying at the Grand Stay Hotel across the street tomorrow. If you need to stay in Luverne, please save yourself some trouble and don't stay at the Quality Inn. This almost ruined our family holiday weekend.
PS Price was the same.