US$ 84
US$ 112
GrandStay
US$ 77
Hotels.com
Econo Lodge North(Sioux Falls)
US$ 68
US$ 66
Cloud 9 Motel(Sioux Falls)
US$ 63
US$ 61
US$ 68
US$ 66
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 7 November 2016

We were travelling through Luverne and stopped for the night. Front desk staff for check-in was friendly. Staff when checking out the next morning was dressed very unprofessionally - sweatpants, slippers - it looked like she had just crawled out of bed.

The bed was very comfortable but I hate little pillows! I know there were 4 but I would much prefer one large, fluffy pillow.

Room was clean and well-maintained.
Breakfast was ok - hot water was cold so had to tell the staff. Coffee and eggs sat a LONG time so coffee was bitter. Didn't seem like staff was very attentive to the breakfast.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank stampingmom2001
Reviewed 5 October 2016

Very nice and helpful lady at check in.
Room was OK, bed has seen better days, but still acceptable.
I had issue with internet, connection was not very strong. Being on a business trip, it's annoying.
Breakfast was marginal at best and not too much seating place.
OK choice when on a budget.

Room Tip: check with the internet. some rooms don't have wireless...
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 October 2016

I went with one of the less expensive options in the area. I got what I paid for. The hotel needs a bit of an update. I am confident that the sheets on both beds had been cleaned, because the morning I checked out, I saw housekeeping changing sheets in several rooms. However, the stains on my sheets really made me question their cleanliness.
The breakfast was ok, but could have used some more choices and been a little better attended.
The pool was clean and the water was nice and warm. That was certainly the highlight of my stay.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 September 2016

We've stayed here twice. Both times because the new hotel across the street was full and we were visiting family. The first visit was bad enough, but this most recent stay was the "it" moment for us. We had two rooms booked for a one night stay. One of the rooms had broken hinges on the hallway door and dirty linens. The second room had a 6 in crack on the bottom of the bathtub, a broken toilet handle, toilet paper shoved into the large hole in the window screen to keep the bugs out and the outside doors onto the parking lot were still missing the key cores, leaving the hotel wide open to anyone wanting entrance (including stray cats). We did speak with staff about our concerns, who just shrugged and smiled when we mentioned our concerns. We ended up monkeying with the broken door hinge ourselves just to make it work for one night. Apparently this hotel was remodeled in the last couple of years... ummm what?! I don't normally give negative reviews unless warranted, but this qualifies. Rule of thumb is "Third time's a charm"... this place won't get a third time from us.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 September 2016

There was a misunderstanding, and when we arrived we were given a room with only one bed. I explained that I had requested two beds when I made the reservation, and the staff happily changed our room. Room was clean and comfortable. Free breakfast included. Nice pool. Staff friendly, knowledgeable of the area, and helpful.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends