See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 2 October 2016

I went with one of the less expensive options in the area. I got what I paid for. The hotel needs a bit of an update. I am confident that the sheets on both beds had been cleaned, because the morning I checked out, I saw housekeeping changing sheets in several rooms. However, the stains on my sheets really made me question their cleanliness.
The breakfast was ok, but could have used some more choices and been a little better attended.
The pool was clean and the water was nice and warm. That was certainly the highlight of my stay.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 September 2016

We've stayed here twice. Both times because the new hotel across the street was full and we were visiting family. The first visit was bad enough, but this most recent stay was the "it" moment for us. We had two rooms booked for a one night stay. One of the rooms had broken hinges on the hallway door and dirty linens. The second room had a 6 in crack on the bottom of the bathtub, a broken toilet handle, toilet paper shoved into the large hole in the window screen to keep the bugs out and the outside doors onto the parking lot were still missing the key cores, leaving the hotel wide open to anyone wanting entrance (including stray cats). We did speak with staff about our concerns, who just shrugged and smiled when we mentioned our concerns. We ended up monkeying with the broken door hinge ourselves just to make it work for one night. Apparently this hotel was remodeled in the last couple of years... ummm what?! I don't normally give negative reviews unless warranted, but this qualifies. Rule of thumb is "Third time's a charm"... this place won't get a third time from us.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 September 2016

There was a misunderstanding, and when we arrived we were given a room with only one bed. I explained that I had requested two beds when I made the reservation, and the staff happily changed our room. Room was clean and comfortable. Free breakfast included. Nice pool. Staff friendly, knowledgeable of the area, and helpful.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 September 2016

We were able to check in OK; the couple we were with had a problem as the clerk had mistakenly read there form and assigned it to another person. My keycard worked in multiple rooms. Our towels were wet. The room next door's toilet overflowed and leaked into our room; we were not notified;. When my wife got u[ a 3:00 to go to the bathroom, we discovered our carpet was wet and the was water standing on the bathroom floor. The night clerk said that ht other clerk had solved the problem I had to inset that they give us a new room . The only good thing was their WiFi network.

Room Tip: Don't book
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 August 2016 via mobile

This is not one of the best Quality Inns I've stayed at, but they have what counts: a clean room and friendly staff.

The building is a bit dated, and so the room I stayed in had a noticeable odor. It'd wasn't terrible, but smelled like perhaps it was a smoking room 20 years ago. The room also had a couple little oddities, like a door that stuck and required a great deal of force to open and close, a light switch by the door that doesn't do anything, and two of the three desk lamps had a hole on the front exposing some electronic resistors (it looks like there used to be a USB charging port there). Again, the bedroom and restroom were clean, and comfortable, and by the morning I'd gotten used to the odor.

The continental breakfast was decent, too. The typical Choice Hotel fare: fruit, pastries, waffle maker, yogurt, cold cereal, English muffins, bread, biscuits and gravy, small premade egg patties, juice, milk, coffee.

I would consider staying here for a night again the next time I pass through town.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo