“Trip advisor reviews can be misleading”
Review of Little Venetian

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Little Venetian
Reviewed 20 January 2018

I was looking for a inexpensive Itailian place to bring my family. Reviews give it a pretty good rating so we went. It's a place where you order at the counter and they bring your food out. Usually those places cost less but I didn't see that reflected. The service was GREAT but the food was average at best. Bland sauce with a sausage on my spaghetti that I just didn't like. Not Italian sausage that's for sure. Well it's OK and some people love it. PS, they close at 8 pm.

Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

After eating here and reading other reviews of it, I find it to be a 3 out of 5. Food is edible but not gourmet by any means. Down to earth cooking. They accommodate large groups. Good for families with elderly folks. Two sizes of food to order from, which is nice. Better financially to get the bigger size and take half home. Reasonable prices. Bibs thrown in for free if you wish!

Reviewed 10 July 2017

Every once an a while, I love to order Chicken and antipasto salad for the Little Venetian. We ordered last Friday and without a doubt the best chicken and salad that we had in a while.

Great meal, great price and all we had to do is eat.................

Reviewed 4 March 2017 via mobile

Always apprehensive about strip mall restaurants but I've discovered that finding decent Italian food that's reasonably priced in the metro is like finding a needle in a haystack.

This place was advertised as Italian, it's called Little Venetian for goodness sakes, but when you walk in the specials/recommendations I was given by the staff was the turkey dinner with mashed potatoes and gravy or BBQ ribs. HUH??? This started to worry me.

But I went ahead and ordered the eggplant parmesan. This is a staple at any Italian restaurant in my opinion. The waitress was very friendly and accommodating. When I got my food the portions were big but the food was sub par. The sauce was nothing exceptional, very bland. And the eggplant was like mush. And for some reason there was all this green pepper mixed in with it. I have never seen this before. Not very good.

Reviewed 12 October 2016

I got a groupon to this place and thought my kids would like the noodles and so on. The bread is just bread. The noodles and sauce I can make at home. The prices are too high for this level of Italian. I don't recommend it.