All reviews needed a place to stay commonweal theatre private bath bike trail the owner pat weekend downtown
Reviewed 7 August 2012

I'm not a pure B&B person, I like my privacy, my bad. My wife and I had a good time here. It was our 4th stay in Lanesboro, 3 of them for Buffalo Bill Days. This is our first stay here and I was doubting myself on the way down. I like a TV in my room, and sometimes I can be a little unsociable. As it turned out, the TV in the common room next to us was usually available for my pleasure and the kitchen was right next to it. My first thought was that it might be a little loud, but everything worked out just fine. Our room was very comfy, a bit small but roomy enough for us. Pat is a nice innkeeper, we had heard good things about her in our previous trips. Everything important is within walking distance. Buffalo Bill Days is a fun small town celebration, highly recommended.

Room Tip: Trail Room and Kenilworth room are very quiet.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Milesb1213
Reviewed 21 July 2012

We had booked two rooms here for the last weekend in May. I was advised of the cancellation policy, and called well before this to cancel, as the other family's flights got delayed. Pat was not happy, and said she would charge me $75, then agreed to waive it. I then see the entire charge of $216 on my credit card statement!!! Wonder why she had to lie about reversing this! Would not recommend this place, unless you want to part with your money without staying there!!!

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
5  Thank goplaces68
Reviewed 8 July 2012

My husband and I love to spend time in Lanesboro. When we are lucky enough to have time to stay overnight we always stay at Grandma's. We have tried other places in Lanesboro, but like Grandmas the best. Pat and Domino are great hostess's, we can bring our dogs, we can book a single night, we sleep great, it's just the best hands down!

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Kristy R
Reviewed 24 April 2011

We stayed several nights and loved the inn. In addition to getting comfortable room,s we had a living room and a full kitchen to use. The breakfasts were good.
Lanesboro is very small and we walked easily to everything from the inn.
The price was very reasonable for what the Grandma's In offers.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled with friends