“Good Pizza and a great lunch pizza Buffet!!”
Review of Old World Pizza

Old World Pizza
Price range: US$ 5 - US$ 10
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Buffet, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed 4 January 2017

Their lunch pizza buffet is a smorgasbord of pizza delights. They have at least 8-10 different kinds of pizza. They have the buffet staples, canned vanilla and chocolate pudding, cottage cheese, salad bar, minimal salad fixins, but that's the point, it's not a salad bar for cryin out loud! Its a pizza joint, and a very good one at that.

Ever had Mac-n-Cheese pizza, no? Well, me neither, so I don't want to order a whole pie to see if I like it...this is the place to go..they have Mac-n-cheese pizza. Not bad, in fact a slice or two (or three) are pretty darned good, and I don't know if I'd order a whole pie, but that's the point, here you can try them all and if you don't like them, you don't have a whole pie you are going to trash. Their taco pizza is really good, they have a variety of dessert pizzas and of course all the traditional, sausage, pepperoni, garbage pizza that has all the veggies and meats, then one by one they are placed in the warming troughs and the masses wolf them down!! Buffet pricing is pretty cheap. You can get 2 sodas, 2 buffet pizza lunches and all the other stuff on the buffet tables and be out of there for less than $20. AND the pizza is really good! Great if you work with a bunch of people because everybody can get their own pizza and you don't have to eat Green Pepper Anchovie pizza that your boss might order!! :-)

We've had their pizza on location for dinner and even had take out a time or two, and all are good but the pizza right there is the best! Now, I don't know about you, but I think pizza is always better right out of the oven and very few pizza places have great (GREAT!!)take-out pizzas. It is what it is...take out pizza has to be rated on a different scale, and if you put Old World Pizza's pizza on that scale it is on the upper end!

Reviewed 2 January 2017 via mobile

Every time we go here it's always great! My favorite is the Mac and Cheese pizza. They are priced great as well!

Reviewed 29 December 2016 via mobile

After holiday ham dinner, we gathered a dozen family members for a "No Cook" night out. Some satisfied their hunger at the huge buffet, with the most interesting toppings ever; Double take on the mac&cheese pizza. My choice was pepperoni off the menu & it did not disappoint, with savory pizza sauce, slice mozzarella melted to the edge of the toasted pie crust. All menu pizzas ordered by our group had mouth watering presentation & came out hot! The Buffalo Chicken had bright orange sauce zig-zagged over the top. Danielle's service was excellent, as well as a check in to our table by the head honcho, who we told that we travel all the way from KY to host dinner at his restaurant. This is a tradition we make a reservation for every time we are in town. Now, go check your calendar & find a date to chow down on the best pizza in The (old) world!

Reviewed 23 November 2016 via mobile

Very nice thin crust & very crispy. Love their barbecue chicken pizza and the staff is very friendly. Will be returning soon

Reviewed 9 November 2016 via mobile

I was staying at a hotel across from Old World Pizza and just had to try it and boy am I glad I did! It was terrific! Great crust. Tasty sauce. Excellent sausage and a ton of cheese! It doesn't get any better

I highly recommend it If I loved in town I'd be there every week