US$ 135
US$ 94
  • Room Service
US$ 109
US$ 106
Wakota Inn & Suites(Cottage Grove)
US$ 95
US$ 115
US$ 181
Hampton.com
US$ 157
US$ 153
All reviewstwin citiesmini suitemorning paperwindow seataccessible roomfront desk managermovie theaterroom was cleangood nights sleepsitting areaoutback steakhousegas stationyogurtwi fistay there againcontinental breakfastnice place to stay
Reviewed 16 April 2018

We checked in after midnight and the adorable girl checking us in could not have been nicer! Gave us traffic advise for the morning and told us all about breakfast and made sure we knew about the free WiFi! Our room was wonderful, exactly as advertised! The ac unit in the room pumped out plenty of cold air like I prefer when I sleep! The sheets were super soft and clean. Internet was fast and free which is always a bonus! Breakfast was well stocked and the waffles were so yummy! The same cute front desk girl was still up there and remembered us and was so friendly! We were only there about 8 hours but it was worth every penny! If I’m ever near St. Paul and in need of a hotel I’ll be back for sure!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham
DonHeikkila, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Inver Grove Heights/Minne, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2018

Thank you very much for your great review. I am so glad that you acknowledged our front desk staff. She is wonderful and will very much appreciate your kind words. Thanks for all your other compliments as well.

Reviewed 12 April 2018

This hotel was clean, comfortable and located with easy access to many restaurants and freeways. The only complaint I have with the wyndham chain is that they require a cancellation at least 24 hours in advance. Not always possible when traveling or I would stay with them more often. I tend to stay with hotels that allow cancellation up to a certain time the day of arrival. When traveling for pleasure I do not like to have to be at a certain location if I find something interesting along the way.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

Thanks for your great review. I am unsure of the situation with the cancellation policy. Our normal policy is 4 PM on the day of arrival.
I am unsure if your reservation was made via a site which had its own cancellation policy. Some reservations made on line cannot be changed or modified by the hotel. Thanks for your other compliments.

Reviewed 24 March 2018

I travel for business so I utilize Microtel By Wyndham as the best possible choice. They treat me very well and answer swiftly to all my needs. I really enjoy their continental breakfast. The price is relatively inexpensive and competitive with all the other hotel chains in the market. I would recommend Microtel By Wyndham to all my friends and relatives. Choose Microtel By Wyndham, and you wont choose wrong. Thank You for the wonderful stay at your hotel.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 March 2018

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

Stayed here recently for a concert. I'd definitely recommend it. Beds are comfy, lots of restaurants nearby, close to Mall of America & Xcel Energy Center. Price was great. Loved the window seat in the room.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends