“Ice Cream”
Review of Dairy Queen

Dairy Queen
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Hinckley
Reviewed 21 September 2017

Stooped for a snack. The service was excellent and offered a variety of sandwiches, instead of going to restaurants in the area.

Reviewed 22 December 2016 via mobile

The blizzard was thick, but they questioned why I wanted an extra cup and a dome lid. Then forgot to give me my sandwich, however I was supurised when I went back they saw me coming and quickly met me outside with it.

Reviewed 8 October 2016 via mobile

I had terrible service at this location on this evening. Service was terribly slow: 20+ minutes to have my order filled (and there was only 1 other customer). I had to remind them to give me my drink. I didn't get toast with my chicken strip basket and when I asked about it was told toast didn't come with it. I mentioned I'd just been there 2 days ago and toast cane with it. But I was told it doesn't any more. I'm guessing they simply forgot to make it since the teenagers working there were too busy laughing and yelling about how they were going to hit each other. Mind you, all this I experienced at the drive thru window. Then to top it off, I was only given 3 of my 4 chicken strips; unfortunately I didn't realize this til I was back on the freeway. Terrible service!

Reviewed 27 June 2016

The day that we visited, it was extremely busy. The service was good, and fairly fast for how busy they were. Workers were friendly. The food was standard DQ food. There was also place to eat outside. The place is a little hard to find, since it is behind some other fast food places. Nothing bad to say about this place. What would be expected from a DQ.

Reviewed 17 September 2015

I love DQ but this one I would stay away from. After ordering they gave us our drink cups and sundae. Drank the pop ate the sundae still no food. Went up to counter with all the other people still waiting. Was at least 10 minutes and the fries were cold and under cooked. I hate to see if it was busy.