“It's a Hardee's”

Add it.
Hardee's
Ranked #18 of 22 Restaurants in Hinckley
Reviewed 4 January 2017

Same as all the others; ok, if that's what you're expecting, but nothing great. Just stopped in for a quick bite, it did the job.

Reviewed 12 October 2016

I love their chicken sandwiches. A tad spendy for a fast food restaurant but worth it and the sandwiches are big! My daughter tried it for the first time too - Yum!

Reviewed 1 June 2016

Just a quick stop, but food was good and the place was clean. I liked the location and that the parking lot was easy for my truck and trailer.

Reviewed 3 December 2015

Hardee's is consistent. in their food preparation and quality.
I have noticed that location does make a difference in food quality.

Reviewed 30 September 2015

We ate here about 1:00pm on Sunday Sept. 27. Although there were a few tables with people eating the place was by no means full.

I don't think there was one clean table in the entire place so we picked the 'most clean' that we could.The ketchup dispenser was empty the entire time we were there and the staff solution was getting ketchup packets for ALL the diners there, not just us. Unsure why the dispenser could not be re-filled.

It took FOREVER for us to get our order brought to our table and I could see others frustrated by this as well. When we did get the order both the kids fries were missing and, you guessed, took awhile for us to get them brought to us. They weren't the curly fries either that we ordered but were regular fries - with how long it took we didn't say we wanted the curly fries that we ordered and accepted the others.

Bathrooms were gross and I will not go into detail here although to say, someone needed to unplug the plugged up toilet in one stall.

This is the worst dining experience we've had in a long time. To top it off, for the 4 adult meals with no extra 'add on's' it was $40 and some cents. The most we've paid for fast food, ever (with no extras).

Never again stopping here.