“Horrible service/cold food ”
Review of Burger King

Burger King
Ranked #19 of 22 Restaurants in Hinckley
Reviewed 10 December 2017 via mobile

We just finished eating at Burger King in hinkley, Mn. I won’t even give this place 1 star because it was awful. The person at the counter was beyond stressed and he ran out of changed and said “sorry I don’t have enough change for you” I had to tell him I needed my change in order for him to ask for some for the register. The 3 women working in the back refused to help him after him asking several times. Food took forever and was really cold. The place was so dirty and no apology from any employee about the bad service. We ate here on December 10th around 12:30. If I was running this restaurant every employee working would be fired. Awful.

Reviewed 17 November 2017 via mobile

We had to wait for someone to come up to the counter to take our order and it was obvious he did not like his job. He did not say much of anything. Our food was ok, buns were dry. The bathroom was terrible. With several other places to eat near by, I would choose a different restaurant next time.

Reviewed 5 September 2017

Breakfast at home, cereal, toast and coffee. Lunch at Hinkley, Mn Burger King, Whopper. Later that day sever stomach cramps and many bathroom runs. Took 3 days for my system to return to normal. Don't eat there.

Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

Never witnessed this type of service in all my life! And I'm no young chicken. Unlike Mike's experience it was not well staffed. Only one girl behind the counter and two in the kitchen. Didn't realize that there actually was another girl at the counter until after ten minutes the gal at the counter ran to the bathroom, told another girl to get out there and help. She finally came out, went behind the counter, tore off a piece of paper towel and dried her hands. She proceeded to make two shakes, licking her hands as she went. She dropped a to go bag on the floor and some napkins, used to to go bag for an order and proceeded to use the napkins to wipe off a tray for the next order. All the while she was complaining about having to work the counter and wanted to go back. One of the cooks from the back had to come out and help with Getting orders out.
The floor behind the counter and in the drive through area was littered with dropped items and fries. All the employees were yelling back and forth about putting in fries, wrong nugget order amounts, also just basic visiting amongst themselves. To top it all off our order, as simple as it was, arrived wrong, but after 15 minutes my husband said just take it!!! Never again. Way to many places to choose from in that area to waste our time there again. Coupon or no coupon!

Reviewed 21 August 2017

I truly believe this was the worst dining experience I have ever had in a fast food restaurant. Service was excruciatingly slow for average food and the place looked like it hadn't been cleaned in a week. Do not stop here unless you have nothing better to do with your time except sit around and wait for your food. Maybe during your wait they will give you a bucket and towel so that you can clean off your own table?! Absolutely terrible. The owner should be completely embarrassed and ashamed of themselves. Burger King corporate should yank the franchise away. Black eye for BK.