“Worst pizza”
Review of Firestorm Cafe

Firestorm Cafe
Ranked #4 of 23 Restaurants in Hinckley
Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

My husband and I are not home very often due to work. We used to order pizza from here about once a week. It has been about a year since our last order. Called to order at 8 pm and ordered a bacon cheeseburger with pickles and jalapenos. They said it would be an hour. They charged us 3+ % for using a card and delivery fee plus tip. Our 16" pizza came out to $35. Our pizza showed up at 9:10 it was cold and the top was overcooked and crust nearly cooked and not to mention it looked like it was tossed around. I called the minute we opened the box. Guess what they didn't answer the phone! I'm not sure if it was an answering machine I think I left a message. Who knows??? According to the menu they deliver 24 hours. Doubt we will order again. Btw the jalapenos were so potent they overpowered all the other ingredients.

1  Thank Kathy P

Reviewed 3 October 2017

I was eager to try the pizza after reading good reviews. I was not impressed with the crust. The toppings were very good though. I might give it another try with something else on the menu.

Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

Will deliver their whole menu.

Had a burger and fries. Would have liked the ketchup I asked for. Overall it was good.

Reviewed 31 August 2017

We were camping nearby and needed to get out of the rain so we stopped in for lunch. My husband is a firefighter so we appreciated the theme/decor, which I would call kitschy firefighter. ;) They have a small bookshelf filled with toys and books to help entertain the kids. It was fun listening to the staff banter with some regulars and even joke with us. They offer breakfast items all day. I had a simple eggs, hashbrowns, bacon, and English muffin. There wasn't anything exciting about my order but it all tasted good. They were very generous with the bacon. My daughter ordered a blueberry pancake from the kids menu. It covered the whole plate! She almost finished the whole thing. I finished her last couple of bites - it was SO good!! If we ever go back I want to order the pancake! My son was happy with his spaghetti and my husband enjoyed his burger. Overall, it was a nice little place!

Reviewed 31 July 2017

We travelled to Hinckley for a concert from Ontario, Canada and took a look at restaurant recommendations from Trip Advisor. We decided on Firestorm Cafe given the high reviews and headed to Hinckley well before the concert (our hotel was in Duluth) to find this gem. Upon arrival, the strip where the Cafe is located was completely deserted. We walked into the cafe and weren't sure what to expect. The decor was dated and the door was open with no air conditioning but this certainly didn't take away from our experience! There were only 2 other customers in the restaurant and at least 2 servers. We were served and continually served quickly. We shared some apps and pizza and all of it was amazing! Some of the best "bar food" we've ever had. The pizza was huge and cooked to perfection. The service was friendly and we even chatted with the owner! The cherry on top was the price - we paid a nominal amount for the amount of food we consumed, in our opinion. This will definitely be our go to if we're ever in the area again!