“Very disappointed in buffet”
Review of Grand Buffet

Grand Buffet
Ranked #8 of 22 Restaurants in Hinckley
Reviewed 3 January 2018

My husband and I decided to have lunch so we thought we would try the grand buffet! To our surprise it was $10.99 a person so we thought great. We got seated by the hostess, our waitress showed up to take our drink order and you could tell she did not want to be there. Not friendly no smile just what can I get you to drink? We gave her our order and she said everything you see here what we offer for food and walked away!

So, we head to the salad bar totally empty and no one around to fill it, stock it or even clean it up. It was very messy and dirty! We move onto the next station and the next and the next to our surprise they were all 1/2 empty or empty and nobody around to even start filling. Very limited on options, and what was out was cold! Not impressed and will not go back!

3  Thank Brenda L

Reviewed 5 September 2017

We stopped and had their Friday night sea food buffet and if it was not for the crab legs and desserts, I would be giving this an "F" rating. For $29.95 per person + tax, there was a lot to choose from, the problem, 97% of the items were either (cold), (old) or just plain (bland). Really the only thing that was hot, fresh and had favor, was the crab legs.

Reviewed 7 April 2017

The food was great, with a vast variety of food and also affordable. The restaurant clean and friendly overall.

Reviewed 27 February 2017

they closed it
they say that its for renovations
....but its not....its gone....
replacing it with food courts and the like...this one and the one on mille lacs....
no wonder treasure island and mystic are smoking there butts
they must have lost track at what drew the people up from the cities

6  Thank WILLI1993
Reviewed 7 November 2016

Stopped in over summer to try the highly advertised Prime Rib special. I'm kind of a beef snob, so this may not apply to someone who didn't have fresh farm cattle growing up in rural MN. I thought the dinner was average to below average. Baked potato was over done and not very large. Meat was kind of tasteless. Vegetable was unremarkable. I guess for the price, it was probably about spot on. You really can't get a good Prime Rib for under $20, and I think we paid $8 each, so, you truly do get what you pay for. I had a better experience at Treasure Island's filet mignon banquet special, but to be fair, that was like $20 per person, and it was WELL worth it. Excellent everything.