“Nice little spot”

Cassidy's
Ranked #4 of 22 Restaurants in Hinckley
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 8 October 2017

We've stopped here a few times over the years... Good soup & salad bar & Good breakfast menu choices too!

Reviewed 3 October 2017

My wife & I stopped for breakfast where I ordered the special and she had the croissant egg sandwich. The portions were very good, service was prompt, the food appeared and tasted 'homemade'. The only knock I had was that the regular coffee I ordered was sooo weak! I questioned how many times the grounds had been used? For .60 cents I got my Yeti tumbler filled at a fast food place after paying $2.25 for a cup of dirty dishwater. Go here for the food and not the coffee!

Reviewed 26 September 2017

Ordered the special. Reuben sandwich. Came open faced. Never have seen that before. It was so filled with thousand island dressing that I could not eat it. I burped thousand island for hours. Never will set foot in this place again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed 4 September 2017

We stopped and some people ordered breakfast and others ordered lunch. We were all happy with our meals and the portion size. They do have a buffet but we felt like we wanted to order off menu. Great stop and right off the freeway.

Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

Unless you have a lot of time, don't stop. Our waitress was pleasant but didn't tell us about the specials and it took *forever* to get our food. The food was good, but not worth the wait.

The 60ish woman at the register was a pill, slow, and so incredibly rude. We won't return just because of her.

1  Thank tulipgirl74