All reviews led lighting modern design shopping and restaurants fitness center nice hotel free weights close to the airport gas fireplace would stay here again minute drive walking distance lobby area business trip complimentary breakfast next morning a great stay comfortable beds
Reviewed 31 October 2017

The hotel looked very new, modern, and clean. The rooms were spacious and had all the amenities. Breakfast was a good spread. The hotel is close to Duluth and easily accessible. Parking is free. The price was a little high but we were pleased with the quality of the hotel.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

Great place ! Great staff, easy to find.
Spectacular “continental” breakfast!! Pancakes, eggs, yogurt, fruit, juices, coffee, milk. Lots of options.
Beautiful property. Pool, exercise room, very nice rooms. I would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

This is a really nice place with modern tastefully decorated rooms. Location is convenient, close to shopping and restaurants. Check in was smooth and room was clean. Beds extremely comfortable and bathroom had a spacious shower with sliding thick glass door and quartz counters. Coffee maker is Keurig with pods provided. Rooms are quiet and the large window has vertically sliding room darkening shade. Fitness center limited but clean and adequate. Did not get a chance to use pool. Lots of efficient bright LED lighting throughout. The only issue we experienced was dying batteries in the tv remote and the front desk sent fresh ones promptly. I would highly recommend this place, you will not be disappointed!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

Our family stayed at the Holiday Inn for a weekend of weddings in Duluth. The only reason I picked this hotel was because I could use it with my points. I had very low expectations for this hotel and was surprised and pleased over and over again. It was overhauled about a year and a half ago and has beautiful, new decor, a great breakfast,clean and comfortable rooms, and even an outdoor fire pit! It also had a new, clean pool and hot tub--not the old, smelly ones I remember at past Holiday Inn's. The hotel was SO nice that I sought out the manager, Bri, to let her know how much we enjoyed our stay and how great the hotel was. Thank you, Holiday Inn, for a great surprise. I highly recommend you!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 September 2017

This Holiday Inn Express is relatively new and there really nice. The room we had was quite large with a sitting area completely separate from the sleeping area. Bed was very comfortable with great pillow selection to suite individual needs. Room was very clean with all the amenities one expects from this chain. The breakfast was excellent and the dining area open and quite spacious. Good selection of food and plenty of it. Staff were all very friendly and accommodations. Great location for restaurants and shopping in the area. Would definitely recommend it and will stay here again should we be in the area.

Room Tip: Higher for away from elevators.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Brianna V, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Duluth North - Miller Hill, responded to this reviewResponded 1 October 2017

Dear Hunterdune,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your recent stay with us. I am pleased you enjoyed our property and the amenities we have to offer! Our staff works hard to provide the best service we can to our guests!

I am happy to hear you enjoyed our Express Start Breakfast! We try to offer items that everyone can enjoy! From Scrambled Eggs and Omelets, to Cinnamon Rolls and Pancakes we try to offer a wide variety of item!

We look forward to your future stays with us they next time you are in the area!

Brianna Vander Heyden