“Great location & atmosphere”

Alexis Bailly Vineyard
Ranked #5 of 21 things to do in Hastings
Reviewed 4 July 2016 via mobile

We had a chance to visit while they had a little festival. They have a great location and set up well for the concert they had. The wine was okay, but not sure it is worth the price. The food and snacks the sell are definitely not worth it.

All reviews
"minnesota"
"bartender"
"sculptures"

Reviewed 9 March 2016 via mobile

I have been to a couple vineyards in the area and Alexis Bailey is top notch! I loved their wines, the property is beautiful and I loved all the sitting areas. I can't wait to go back this year!!

Reviewed 29 August 2015

This has turned out to be one of our favorite places to have a relaxing time listening to wonderful music and drinking wonderful wine and their bread is awesome. The place is super clean, especially the bathrooms. The staff, even as busy as they are, have always been wonderful to us and so very patient. The musicians that are really amazing play on Sundays, would check their webpage for performances. Would really recommend this winery to everyone. Bring a bit of cheese/ meats and buy their bread and drink a bit of wine. What a relaxing afternoon.

1  Thank Julie H
Reviewed 12 August 2015 via mobile

My boyfriend and I arrived there on a Saturday afternoon. The gentleman there helped us right away and was very good at explaining all the wines to us. There was quite a wide variety of wines to sample from. We chose to do the $5 option and sample all of their wines. You can also take home the glass for another $5. They have a nice little seating area out back and a nice little vineyard to gaze at. A nice little escape that is still close to the cities.

See more reviews
Reviewed 11 August 2015

I'm not sure what the bartender's problem was with our group, he seemed to be nice enough to most other people. There were 4 of us and 3 wanted to do the tasting. He took our money, then proceeded to walk around the area explaining the wines to others and filling their glasses. We waited about 5 minutes for our first tasting. He finally came back to us, poured the wine, then turned away with no explanation of what we were drinking. Honestly, I didn't care for any of the wines I sampled, but even if I had I would not have purchased anything. The tasting room is nice and the grounds are beautiful but I will not return.

4  Thank SherriandBrandon