I cannot summarize this experience and do it justice. I sat in a booth in the back which was next to a wall. Someone was on the other side of the wall and they were either
1. Trying to go through the floor with a sledge hammer.
2. Taking the antlers of a moose or other large mammal.
The floor shook and it was so unsettling. There was only one other table of guests. Took 40 minutes to get a thin crust pizza. Judging from how soggy it was, it sat in back while the only waitress went outside to smoke cigarettes, which she announced as she exited with some patrons.
Pizza was really bad. REALLLLLY bad. Service was worse. Got a lecture for asking for a plate to eat my pizza on.
I never give negative reviews and look on the bright side or give grace for the possibility of a bad night. This one should be negative stars.
Oh. And the pizza made me sick.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.