“Not local? Not friendly ”

West Branch Bar and Grill
Ranked #4 of 4 Restaurants in Finland
Reviewed 28 September 2017 via mobile

I cannot summarize this experience and do it justice. I sat in a booth in the back which was next to a wall. Someone was on the other side of the wall and they were either

1. Trying to go through the floor with a sledge hammer.
2. Taking the antlers of a moose or other large mammal.

The floor shook and it was so unsettling. There was only one other table of guests. Took 40 minutes to get a thin crust pizza. Judging from how soggy it was, it sat in back while the only waitress went outside to smoke cigarettes, which she announced as she exited with some patrons.

Pizza was really bad. REALLLLLY bad. Service was worse. Got a lecture for asking for a plate to eat my pizza on.

I never give negative reviews and look on the bright side or give grace for the possibility of a bad night. This one should be negative stars.

Oh. And the pizza made me sick.

Reviewed 9 August 2016

Traveling the North Shore on our motorcycles. Several people recommended the pizza here and they knew their stuff! The pizza was homemade - thin crust and PILED with toppings. Great little place with very friendly staff. We enjoyed the laid back atmosphere. Will visit again if I get back in this part of the country.

Reviewed 29 September 2015

We have been going to this family owned and operated restaraunt for years and the thin, double crust pizza is the best anywhere!!! Real cheese, zesty sauce and not skimpy on toppings! The service is fast and friendly! Stop once and we bet you will make it your place like we did!

Reviewed 30 June 2015 via mobile

A family friendly bar and grill located right next to a river. The food was good. I ordered the chicken salad special - loved the honey lime dressing! I gave an average rating because the wait time to place our order and get our food was lengthy. There was only one waitress for the entire place.