“Great, great, great Reuben sandwich ”

Signature Bar & Grill
Ranked #7 of 59 Restaurants in Faribault
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

Lunch with a group of friends. My Reuben was spectacular. Grilled, with just the right balance of ingredients. Chili also very good. And great onion rings and cheese curds. Very light batter, cooked perfectly. Not a fancy place, but worth a stop for sure.

Reviewed 28 September 2017

We live maybe 30 minutes from Faribault. It's a nice town with some good amenities and on Hwy 35, but we just don't have too much reason to go there, but we will now!
We sometimes make the haul over to bike on the Sakatah State Trail and stopping in Faribault for dinner on the way home makes sense (the only other option is Kenyon and that is absolutely it). We stopped at F-town for a beer first and my husband wanted to go the Depot restaurant which just seems too easy and maybe popular just for it's location and longevity. TA reviews made me suggest this place and we walked there from F-Town. Worse case, we'd have a drink and leave, but nooooo..... The bar side had some good music playing and the cute bartender with pink-tinged hair was as nice and welcoming as could be so that we immediately knew we'd stay. The other bartender was equally as nice, and really, the beer almost could have been warm but we would have stayed for how nice they were. But, the beer was not warm ;)
We ordered garlic cheese bread with marinara. It was ok, really, but we also ordered the honey bacon pizza and asked about the crust. We prefer thin and I prefer cracker-like crispy. No problem! they'll make it how you want and it was AWESOME! So so good. We devoured almost the entire thing and I"m hungry right now thinking about it.
We are looking forward to returning. Maybe this place as well as that bike trail will be seeing a lot more of us. F-Town will get its own review......
But go eat here. They had a dining room on other side of bar if you do not want to sit in the bar area, also.

Reviewed 6 September 2017

This review is specifically about the pizza. While Basilleo's still exists, the actual pizza that they used to make back in the day is now available only at the Signature. I went with my Mom and Brother for a carryout order of three different pizzas. I grew up with this superb pizza in the 70s and 80s. Hearing that the 'real thing' was only available at the Signature, I knew we had to try it out.

Okay, the great pizza of old is 100% true to its progenitor! I mean it's right on the money. The pizza is just a little pricey but if you know anything about the old mythical Basilleo's Pizza from back in the day, I can tell you that it's worth it. If you really liked it back in the day like I did, you will too I am sure.

Just like the classic pizza of old, it's still got the best pizza sauce I've ever tasted. The crust is still great and very thin and the cheese is thicker than the crust. I got one with hot sausage and onions...perfecto! And yes, it's still cut into little squares! How awesome is that? The signature missed nothing in their accurate recreation that I understand they had to pay for in order to legally make. At any rate, this is a really great pizza to treat yourself to. It's really special stuff so even if you don't know what it was like way back then, give it a try anyway. Again, if you know what the old stuff was like decades ago, you'll love this!

Reviewed 10 August 2017

We always come to eat here when we are back in town. We had a group of 15 and they had no problem seating all of us together. Plus there are things for children to do while you are waiting for your mail. We love the pizza and will be back again.

Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

Good pizza, hamburgers. Clean, nice people, good cold beer, big menu, large variety.

Very relaxed, comfortable.