“My favorite place in Fairmont!”

Hampton Inn Fairmont
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Fairmont
“My favorite place in Fairmont!”
Reviewed 10 November 2011

I just stayed at the Hampton Inn this week and really loved it. The rooms were so nice and clean. The breakfast was good and the staff was AMAZING!

• Stayed November 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank WannaGo2Paris
Fairmont08, General Manager at Hampton Inn Fairmont, responded to this review, 16 November 2011
Thank you so much for stay with us and for the nice review. Our staff works very hard to ensure that our guests get clean comfortable rooms and great service. I will share your nice comments with them. Thank you for Choosing Hampton Inn!
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Shippensburg, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 4 August 2011

Quiet location. Desk attendants are friendly, helpful and welcoming. Pool and hot tub are clean. Exercise room, pool, and computer room are available 24 hours. Convenience is the best adjective to use. Access to a place to eat is limited but delivery of a full menu of items is available. Hot cookies every evening for a snack.

Room Tip: Three floors are all accessable by elevator. I stayed on back side with restful farm fields for a v...
  • Stayed August 2011, travelled solo
2 Thank ShipDiner
, General Manager at Hampton Inn Fairmont, responded to this review, 6 August 2011
Thank you for staying with us and for the kind words on tripadvisor. I’m so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay. It sounds like our staff did a great job for you. I will share your comments with them as they love hearing feedback from our guests.

Thank you again for choosing Hampton Inn and we invite you back whenever your travels bring you back to the Fairmont area.
Oregon
Reviewed 29 July 2011

The staff was nice, but fouled up their records and charged the wrong credit card. The price was excessive. I stayed the following night in Minneapolis for less. Room was seemingly clean. Generally a new facility. Area is a "foodies" desert, not a decent restaurant to be found. Barking dog in nearby unit was annoying.

• Stayed June 2011, travelled with family
, General Manager at Hampton Inn Fairmont, responded to this review, 30 July 2011
Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to fill out a review. I am disappointed that we had an error with your charges. I trust that you got everything taken care of as I was not contacted by you to resolve. I was glad to hear that your room was clean and I apologize for another guests dog annoying you.

Fairmont has about 25 restaurants and I was saddened to hear that you didn’t find a good place to eat. If your travels bring you back to Fairmont please ask our staff for some recommendations as we do have nice restaurants in the area. Thanks again for staying with us.
Canyon Lake, California
Reviewed 28 July 2011

I wrote a review for the Holiday Inn across the street so if you're comparing you can check that out also. Stayed here this week and here is what I can tell you. If you've stayed at Hamptons before then you expect certain things. Soft comfy bed, well kept furnishings, clean and consistent. This does all that. However all but a couple of Hampton Inns I have stayed in had a mini fridge and microwave. Rooms here do not. I asked and was told only the "family suite" does. I didn't need three beds, so no fridge for me. The rooms are also smaller than the average Hampton. So much that they don't have any king beds, it's all queen beds even in a single room. However, that being said, the room itself is clean, relatively modern, with I'd guess 37" flatscreens and all the good channels. Bathroom (at least in this room #300) is an enclosed shower not a bathtub with a curtain. Sink area is small but is the modern counter height so it can't be too old. Carpets are in good shape and there's no scary funk in the corners (signs of poor cleaning) as there was at the Holiday Inn. For a short stay in this town this is probably your best bet.

• Stayed July 2011
2 Thank Engineer911
Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn and for the complete review. We take great pride in providing our guests with clean rooms and comfortable amenities to help them rest and recharge for the next day. We appreciate getting the opportunity to serve you and invite you back again if your travels bring you back to the Fairmont area.
Mt Juliet, TN
Reviewed 23 July 2011

Room was wonderful. The ladies at checkin were great. Suggested a great place to eat dinner and even gave us a coupon to use.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled with friends
4 Thank clara1kattie
, General Manager at Hampton Inn Fairmont, responded to this review, 25 July 2011
Thank you for the nice review. I will share your nice comments with our staff. We are very proud of the nice job that our staff does. The GreenMill and Perkins restaurants across the street do a nice job and I will let the managers know that you had a good experience. Thank you for staying with us and please call Hampton Inn again!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Fairmont
0.1 km away
28.5 km away
Super 8 Blue Earth
Super 8 Blue Earth
#2 of 2 in Blue Earth

Been to Hampton Inn Fairmont? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK