“Great Family Stay”

Hampton Inn Minneapolis / Eagan
Ranked #1 of 16 Hotels in Eagan
“Great Family Stay”
Reviewed 17 April 2012

Stayed here on a trip with my husband and two kids. Very clean, comfortable, and modern. Awesome deluxe breakfast. Pool area a bit small, but plenty enough for the kids. Rooms were clean and cozy...they use duvet covers and wash them for each stay, so no more yucky comforters! Staff let us use the breakfast area to eat our carryout pizza (plates, napkins, etc.) Great location...10 minutes to mall and 15 to zoo. This stay was cheaper than staying right by the mall. Appeared to be a lot of business people staying during the week days.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled with family
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
Reviewed 4 April 2012 via mobile

I am here with my wife and so far it's been a great stay, rooms are clean, staff is great, breakfast is superb and free. They shuttle you to anywhere within 5 miles and they have helped me in planning my days letting me know where to take the metro and where to go. I am on a week trip to see the sites and rest. This is a great hotel for that. You wake up have breakfast and then have them shuttle off you to where you need to be and then they'll come pick you up just were they left you when your ready befor 12am. After that back to sleep on a great bed. I chose this hotel because of trip advisor and I am not disappointed.

Stayed April 2012
1 Thank Dannymundo
Hoyt Lakes, Minnesota
Reviewed 26 March 2012 via mobile

After making our reservations I realized that I didn't include my H Honors number, I emailed the. And got a call several hours later from the hotel itself letting me know that they did include my H Honors number on my reservations. They also wanted to make sure that everything was correct as we needed a crib in one of the two rooms. I was impressed with this.

The Park n Fle is great. Just minuted from the airport. We had to leave the hotel by 5 AM and they had a few things out for breakfast, which normally didn't start until 6.

Have stay at this hotel several times and will do again.

Stayed March 2012
Minnesota
Reviewed 19 March 2012

We arrived to a wonderful man Steven who was very accomadating. The room was very clean. We had one little issue with the air/heater not working. When we called, Steven was to our room in 3 minutes to fix it. They could not fix it but compensated us very nicely because of this. The breakfast was wonderful and very spacious seating. We will definitely come back.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled with friends
Raymond, Minnesota
Reviewed 12 March 2012

We love staying here for short stays. The rooms are clean and up to date. We love the pool. Many times we walk across the parking lot and go to Joe Sensers for a fun date night...worth the extra money! The breakfast is great! Hot and filling. Will continue to stay here!

• Stayed June 2011, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Eagan
2.5 km away
0.2 km away
Sonesta ES Suites Minneapolis - St. Paul Airport
5.6 km away
Hyatt Regency Bloomington-Minneapolis

Been to Hampton Inn Minneapolis / Eagan? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK