“Great Sushi and Sushimi”

Kyoto Sushi and Hibachi
Ranked #28 of 140 Restaurants in Eagan
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

We had the all you can eat, so we sampled a lot of different things. It was all super delicious! I love to eat here, but you need to come hungry so that you can enjoy eating a lot. The service was good, no complaints.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

A friend took me here for lunch. Had never been here before. Wasn't sure what to expect. It was very interesting. A little expensive for a buffet that's not really a buffet! If your a sushi eater then it really does pay off but if your not a sushi eater its really not worth the money.
They charge you extra if you order too much food and don't eat it all. Unlike a buffet where you make your own plate you order off a menu. That's nice if everyone at your table eats the same type of things because then you can have a little of this or a little of that. otherwise your stuck eating it all by yourself and if you leave too much they charge you!
The food is very good have liked everything I ordered. The tempura shrimp was a bit rubbery though and i probably wouldn't order it again.
The service is slow.
Overall its not a bad place expect to pay more but its a fun experience.

Reviewed 2 June 2017

My daughter and I went for dinner, $25.00 per person for the all you can eat dinner. average price for this style restaurant. Food was good but service was odd, Our main service was very nice and attentive but the runners who bring your food are lost all the time. they brought us someone's else's food twice and they brought it to the correct table after it sat at our table for a while, this worried me. I did not get two orders I placed.

Not sure I would go back here.

Reviewed 23 January 2017

Very fresh Sushi, I just ordered a variety plate to go and it was very good. Food was very fresh and tasty, friendly staff. I hear they have a great all you can eat buffet too.

Reviewed 17 January 2017

Being a novice to Japanese food, I loved the AUCE option. It let me try a variety of new items. It is not a buffet, they bring each item fresh to the table.

Been to Kyoto Sushi and Hibachi? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK