“Meh!”

Erbert & Gerberts Subs & Clubs
Ranked #125 of 285 Restaurants in Duluth
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed 3 September 2018 via mobile

Nothing special about this place especially the kids at the counter. The girl who took our order totally did not want to be at work & was of no help to us! Subs were ok nothing great! Overpriced especially for the lettuce wrapped subs! Will not return....good pickles though

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 2 June 2017 via mobile

Convenient location for a quick lunch. I had a tuna sandwich. I really like the bread they use here.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 28 May 2017

I hadn't been to Erbert and Gerbert's in a long time. I stopped because they provide calorie information, and because they are easily accessed in the Kenwood Shopping Center.

The counter attendant was a friendly chatty man who was patient while I picked a sandwich and bread type - and a soup. I got a Girf Sandwich with ham, turkey, lettuce, and tomato on a chewy sub roll. I paired it with a savory Minnesota Wild Rice Chicken Soup. Sandwich meat choices can be single, double, or mixed - such as ham, double ham, ham / turkey. The soup choices change from day to day, but today I had a choice of four flavors.

Seating is awkward for me. I'm too big to fit into the many booths. There are two tables with chairs, but they're high with tall stools. I enjoyed my sandwich more than I enjoyed my stool.

The restaurant was clean and well lighted.

The menu includes one vegetarian sandwich and 4 vegetarian soups, although not all soups are available each day.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed 18 April 2017 via mobile

Had the Narnar sandwich and Minnesota Wild Rice and Chicken soup. Both are alway great. Fast service.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 21 February 2017

Stopped for lunch after church. Great variety of sandwiches & soups. Quick service! The half sandwich & cup of soup is a great way to go.

Date of visit: February 2017

Been to Erbert & Gerberts Subs & Clubs? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK