“Morning breakfast ”

Add it.
Perkins Restaurant & Bakery
Ranked #160 of 284 Restaurants in Duluth
Cuisines: American, Deli
Description: FOR GOODNESS STEAK! Welcome steak lovers. Perkins® is your place for your favorite meal. Steak! Choose from classics like Steak Medallions & Shrimp or try a new creation like our A.1. ® Steakhouse Benedict Omelet. If you're in the mood for a little sizzle, there's always our Steak & Cheese or Steak & Peppers Skillet. Have your steak and eat it, too. Only at Perkins®.
Reviewed 8 September 2018 via mobile

One of the best Perkins we have ever been too... food is fast and consistent... this location is always busy, but seams to always have friendly, professional, efficient staffing. The food always comes out in a reasonable time frame and it’s always consistent... the main reasons we go to Perkins !!!

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

Saturday late lunchtime. My wife and I were seated immediately at a table of our choice.

It was fully 10 minutes before our waitress showed up to take a drink order. I ordered coffee and asked her to bring me some vanilla-flavored creamer. After three reminders, she finally brought some 20 minutes later after my wife had hunted some up from a nearby table.

10 minutes after she took our drink orders, the waitress came and took our food orders. Probably 15 minutes later she brought the food. The restaurant, by the way was now half empty.

Very often, if the food takes a long time, it’s not the waitress’ fault but slowness in the kitchen. But if what’s supposed to be a sizzling hot skillet shows up luke warm, it’s clearly not the kitchen’s fault.

When we checked out at the counter, the waitress who took our payment asked how everything was. When I told her the service was poor, she just said “Oh, sorry”. She didn’t ask what was poor so I didn’t share it. I decided to put a two star review out here instead.

Next time, we’ll go to Grandma’s down the street.

Not recommended.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 18 January 2018

Our waitress charged us for a kids meal when we were there on a Tues night even though kids eat free on Tues & Sat nights.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 3 April 2017

We like to go to Perkins for an after concert dessert or breakfast at times. This was the fastest service yet (that we've experienced all weekend long at any restaurant) . Only complaint is that I requests "no cheese" and received cheese in my omelette. Otherwise, I would have given this an excellent rating.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 22 March 2017

Took 2 grandkids, 1 great grandchild for lunch. Seated immediately. Waitress asked right away what we wanted to drink. Took order, kids played game with table mat. Food arrived like we ordered, considering amount of people, was pretty quick service. Waitress checked back a couple times. Will go there again

Date of visit: March 2017

Been to Perkins Restaurant & Bakery? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK