“A step back in time”

PIckwick Restaurant & Pub
Reserve with OpenTable
PIckwick Restaurant & Pub is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #21 of 273 Restaurants in Duluth
Price range: US$ 0 - US$ 30
Good for: Romantic, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: The Pickwick Restaurant & Pub is a historic restaurant located in Duluth, MN. An area landmark since 1914, the restaurant and full bar serves a variety of pub food and is known for its homemade soup and award-winning, chargrilled steaks. Hosting live music every Thursday and happy hour specials from our full bar from 3:00 - 6:00 PM Monday - Friday, Pickwick's is truly the place to be in Duluth, MN!
Reviewed 13 July 2018 via mobile

Definitely has the swanky old steakhouse vibe. Beautiful view of the lake too. Steaks were pretty good. Service friendly but slow to return throughout meal as I think our waitress had tables in a different room so spread a bit thin. The dessert liquor ‘milkshakes’ are delicious!

1  Thank kpalmetto

Reviewed 28 June 2018

I was there with a large group of people. Everything was delciousl I had a salad and their famous onion rings,

There are a lot of choices from fish to meat. I recommend for the food but the price was high.The rolls are excellent. Be careful to not eat too many!

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

I don’t care about the food. Any place that cannot keep track of reservations WHEN THEY USE OPEN TABLE should be avoided. The Pickwick clearly has no one in charge who knows what they are doing.

Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

We had a delicious dinner here. The service was excellent & all the food wonderful. For $9 you got 6 6oz pours of some tasty beers. I had the berry salad which was so big I took most of it with me. My husband had walleye & it was a generous serving & we liked liked the crispy walleye appetizer bites too.

Reviewed 19 June 2018

The building is such a wonderful blend of old and new. Service always outstanding. Food so good from apps.to soups to entrees. I think the hidden gem in the menu is the pork chop.

Been to PIckwick Restaurant & Pub? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK