“Great get away”
Review of Boyd Lodge

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Crosslake
Boyd Lodge
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Crosslake
Reviewed 20 March 2012

My family stayed at Boyd the 9th and 10th of March. This is the third time my wife and I have stayed at Boyd, and our daughters first. We all loved it. We have enjoyed every stay. I have never stayed in the summer, so I can't recommend the warm seasons. The winter however is great to just get away and have a quiet cabin all to your own.

There is not much that you have to provide for yourself.... food, towels, beer. Just a great laid back time to decompress!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank couchsitta

Reviewed 14 March 2012

Our weekend at Boyd Lodge was absolutely perfect. The cabin was spacious and beautiful and contained everything we could possibly need. The grounds were perfect for walks in the woods or skiing. The hosts were welcoming and non-invasive.
It couldn't have been a more perfect setting for our women's weekend getaway.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 March 2012

My family and I have went to the Boyd Lodge 2 times in the last three years and each experience is even better than before. They offer free cross country skiing equipment to all registered paying guests, and we took full advantage. We were able to cross country ski a total of 8-10 miles in two days and had a blast!!! There cottage cabins are excellent, and offer spectacular views of the beautiful setting the lodge offers. Crosslake and Pequot Lakes are close by for nearby shopping/antiquing, and there a plenty of places to eat, including one of our favorites "The Warf" which is located less than 5 miles east of the Lodge. You can't go wrong staying at the Boyd Lodge. My family and I are already getting plans in place to stay again next year!!!

Room Tip: As always call as far in advance as you can. The staff is more than willing to work with you to mak...
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 December 2011

We just arrived here at Boyd and I have to say i am glad I chose it for our new year eve weekend. The place is super clean and nice also super kids friendly. I am sure that we are going to have a blast. Highly recommend.

• Stayed: December 2011
Reviewed 20 July 2010

Growing up my family went to Boyd Lodge every summer with our family friends. So I have been there probably 15 times. I have been back as an adult and it is still a great place. Under new ownership now so a little different feel now than back when I was a kid but still a very special place. Definitely a sentimental favorite with everyone in my family.

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled with family
4  Thank Libs1414
Also consider these accommodations in or near Crosslake
4.6 km away
30.3 km away
Quarterdeck Resort
Quarterdeck Resort
#3 of 7 in Nisswa

Been to Boyd Lodge? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK