All reviewsfront deskrestaurants and shoppingnice pool areathe hotel is cleanhome away from homegrocery storefitness roombed was very comfortableno issuesthe breakfast areasausagecontinental breakfasttwin citiesa great stayhave stayed here many timesconvenient locationrecommend this hotel
Reviewed 13 October 2017

The rooms were clean & everything worked. All the staff were very efficient, with Todd being the best we encountered. The breakfast isn't the best of the hotels I've encountered, but it was OK. The rooms were quiet & the HVAC worked well.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BWFOM, General Manager at Best Western Plus Coon Rapids North Metro Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2017

Thanks for your valuable comments. we will work on suggestions given by you for sure and improve.

Reviewed 2 October 2017

Stayed here my wedding night. Left my checkbook in my room my father went to get it, staff let him up without iding or verifying with me that he could go in there when room was in my name. Kinda scary there is no security in that way, yes he was in wedding attire but he had just been seen by the staff prior.

As for the breakfast bar all I wanted was a hot breakfast went in line and there was nothing left. The staff walked out from back from with bowl of hash browns big for the breakfast bar but for herself.

Kinda disappointed, paid good money to stay here and couldn't get a hot or cold breakfast due to nothing being left.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BWFOM, General Manager at Best Western Plus Coon Rapids North Metro Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2017

Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you, staff let him in because he was with you
, still we are sorry for that, and will take care of such things in future.

We will try out best to improve our services, and prove up to your expected standards.

Reviewed 30 September 2017

Easy and convenient location close to the MSP area. I stay at this hotel because other hotels close to the Schwan SR Super Rinks. Since all hotels close to the rink were closed, I chose the Best Western plus in Coon Rapids, which is about 15 min away by car. As a typical BW hotel, the room was simple and clean. The breakfast is a typical BW breakfast. The only aspect that I regret from my 3 day stay was the WiFi. The connection was sluggish at best. They still have cable available at the room at this worked without any problems. In summary, easy and convenient location close to restaurant and shops.

Room Tip: Be ready to use the cable internet
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
BWFOM, General Manager at Best Western Plus Coon Rapids North Metro Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2017

Thank you very much for giving us a chance to stay with us. We really appreciate your
valuable comments and learn from them.
We assure you of our improved services in future,

Reviewed 19 September 2017

We were greeted immediately by a very friendly staff member! He thanked us for being Diamond Rewards members. The hotel was very welcoming & nicely decorated. Our room was very spacious & clean. The bed was a little uncomfortable, firmer than what we are used to. Overall, it was great!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you so much for your valuable comments. Assure you of our improves services in
future.

Reviewed 19 September 2017

Best Western Plus Coon Rapids North Metro Hotel, Coon Rapids, MINNESOTA. Was a very nice place to stay and I was well taken care of the time I was there. a lot of places and things to due around the area.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you very much for your valuable comments. Hope to see you again .