“Wonderful food as always”
Review of Panera Bread

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Panera Bread
Ranked #37 of 73 Restaurants in Coon Rapids
Description: From focusing on quality, clean ingredients to serving our food to you in a warm and welcoming environment, Panera Bread is committed to being an ally to our guests. That means crafting a menu of soups, salads and sandwiches that we are proud to feed our families. You don’t have to compromise to eat well. Whether you want to come in and enjoy a coffee and our complimentary Wi-Fi , or order online using Rapid Pick-Up so you can grab something quickly, Panera Bread Coon Rapids is here with warmth and welcome. Panera Bread. Food as it should be.
Reviewed 6 April 2018

I used the quick on-line order right at the restaurant, which is so much faster than standing in line. The service staff was friendly and helpful.

Reviewed 15 November 2017

My husband & I stopped at Panera for lunch today. I ordered a cup of soup & when it arrived, I was shocked to see that the bowl was not even half full. It only took a few spoonfuls & I was done. Needless to say, I was still hungry when we left. It never used to be like that - you always used to get a nice portion. I was very disappointed!

Reviewed 7 September 2017

Delicious soups, salads etc. You order off of an electronic menu and then have a very short wait to pick up your order. It's roomy, clean and excellent in all ways.

Reviewed 14 April 2017 via mobile

Ordered lunch online for pick up on Good Friday.

While the food was really good, I will stay clear of here during peak times.

The parking lot was a nightmare. There isn't enough parking and the drive through prevents you from driving around the building. Cars have to try and turn back with little room and incoming traffic. It was difficult getting out of parking lot due to heavy, disorganized traffic.

Reviewed 17 December 2016

It's definitely a soup and sandwich and salad shop. It's one of the few places my friend will eat because of her MSG allergies. We both love it, we can always find fresh food and it always tastes delicious. for me. Just the right combo of tang! I've had a lot of their soups and have not yet been disappointed. In the past I used to have sandwiches a lot and those were always very fresh. Now I tend to have the soup and salad. The salads also always taste fresh and the many I have tried are good, but I keep going back to the greek salad Depending on where you sit it can be a little noisy, but if you can snag a little private booth it's not too bad.