“Seriously Spicy and Delicious”
Review of El Taco Loco

El Taco Loco
Reviewed 19 March 2017 via mobile

My husband discovered this hole in the wall during a lunch break from work and loved it, so we went together over the weekend. Now, a year later we still make the trek up from St. Paul quite frequently.

The tacos are legit. Choose the spicier salsa when asked, and prepare to lose feeling in your face. The nachos are more American style, in that they use loads of cheese sauce, but still amazing with fresh slices of jalapeños, fresh pico and the meat topping of your choice.

This place is pretty unassuming, located in a rundown strip mall. It's small but never too crowded. Most people grab takeout so the seating is usually pretty available. The Mexican market next door looks interesting but I haven't been inside.

This place is charming, authentic and delicious despite the rough exterior and location.

2  Thank Corrin S

Reviewed 5 December 2016 via mobile

No frills, fast and reasonably priced tortas, burritos and tacos. Chorizo/beef combo is my favorite.

Reviewed 26 September 2016

I had the Campechano (steak and sausage) quesadillas outside of Inbound Brewco near Target Field. They were fantastic. I had the mild sauce, which still had a little bit of a bite to it, but not too much even for my Upper Midwest Scandinavian roots. Definitely worth trying and we will try to go to the brick and mortar location in the near future.

Reviewed 13 July 2016

This place is awesome! Best Mexican food there is - and really easy on the budget! I usually get the steak Tortas with beans and rice and that is more than enough. My wife loves the tacos. Excellent food and fast too!

Reviewed 26 October 2015

My son reccomended it ... we tried it... the service is very good - fast and friendly -- the nachos were very "so-so" and won't do those again. The tacos were good... and the costs reasonable. My favorite was the quesadilla.... when we go back (and we will) that is what I will order. The place was clean... people were firendly... food was fresh and served quickly... prices were reasonable ....for "cheap eats" ... a fun place to try.