“Delivery Pizza”

Tasty Pizza
Price range: US$ 5 - US$ 15
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Description: Tasty Pizza has been a family-friendly restaurant since it opened in 1963. Our adjoining bar "Hangar 45" features 14 TVs and 3 110" big screens. Make sure to stop by for Vikings games to get our game day specials! Tasty Pizza's Hangar 45 features a WWII aviation theme for adults 21 and over. Bring in your current military ID and it's happy hour all the time! At Tasty Pizza we're known for our delicious thin crust pizza but we have lots of other great menu items like chicken wings, burgers, and pastas. Stop by today and enjoy the best pizza minneapolis has to offer.
Reviewed 8 January 2017 via mobile

Being an ex East coaster, I love Tasty Pizza it has a great tomato sauce ,good specials ,delivery does take a while though,but worth the wait

Reviewed 5 December 2016

Stopped in for lunch purchased the Salad Bar $ 8.99 really a good one with pizza, Spaghetti, Broasted Chicken and all the salad trimmings. Well worth the cost.

Reviewed 22 July 2016

Amazing pizza, lifetime customer for 30 years. Never any problems. Most have eaten here over 50 times.

1  Thank Glen K
Todd E, Owner at Tasty Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2016

We reached out on your other review, Glen, but we wanted to drop a line here as well to thank you for your consistent support! It truly means the world to us -- can't wait to see you again soon.

All the best,

Reviewed 9 July 2016

ordered a pizza for delivery and was told 45-60 min. I called back after an hour and a half and they had no record of my order. I had stopped ordering from them a few years back because they were slow and their drivers couldn't find their way out of the parking lot. I decided to give them another try but I see if anything they have gotten worse.

Todd E, Owner at Tasty Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2016

I'm concerned to hear about your experience with us, Scott, as that's not the usual impression we aim to make. I can understand why this would be frustrating, and I can assure you that I'll touch base with my team to see what may have gone wrong here. We always strive for efficient and organized delivery, and we'll be sure to use this experience to improve our strategy further.

All the best,

Reviewed 15 June 2016 via mobile

Now I should tell you right off that I grew up on this pizza so it has nostalgic meeting to me as well as being freaking yummy!... It's unlikely most other pizza's because it has a thin crust. Ingredients are quality which really gives it a great taste. Ask for your pizza to be "well done"....give that crust a good crisp crunch...

Todd E, Owner at Tasty Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2016

It's great to hear from you, Joseph! We love hearing from longtime patrons, and I can't thank you enough for the kind words. Already looking forward to your next visit!

Best wishes,