“Good service, good food”

Catalina's Restaurant
Reviewed 7 November 2016 via mobile

This is a family owned and operated restaurant. They're super friendly and very proud of their food, rightly so. I would highly recommend the pastelillos and the bistec encebollado!

Reviewed 21 June 2016

I felt like checking out something new so took a chance on Catalina's. I had a quesadilla on the side- not the very best I've ever had, but I certainly enjoyed it. I also ordered the tortilla española. Now I lived in Spain, and I can safely say it wasn't like any tortilla I had there, but if you like eggs, it was very tasty. The chocoflan was fantastic. I'd never had flan with chocolate cake but our waitress recommended it and it is now a new fav. I really like the staff and hole in the wall feel. I will definitely try to get back there soon.

Reviewed 4 March 2016

Delicious, fresh and inexpensive food. I regularly recommend them to people. We get takeout from here every couple of weeks, as we have a toddler and it's hard to eat out right now. I especially love their chile rellenos stuffed with cheese and their hand-made tortillas. My husband always gets their chicken enchiladas. My toddler especially loves their rice. They are always very friendly when we stop by.

Reviewed 26 October 2015 via mobile

Great food and exceptional service. Loved the tacos. Fresh and satisfying. Can't wait to go back in the very near future. Great place for small groups and family friendly.

Reviewed 13 June 2015

Two fabulously roasted poblano peppers stuffed with chicken (my choice) and then covered in a delicate egg batter. It was delicious--not too spicy. It went great with some hibiscus tea (I think it was tea). Sweet, but good.
Super nice women run this place. Flowers everywhere. We weren't in a hurry and really enjoyed this restaurant. It's in a strip mall, and one could easily miss it or decide to eat somewhere else. Give it a try.