“Great Pizza”

Casino Pizza & Sub Shop
Ranked #17 of 40 Restaurants in Cloquet
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 19 April 2018

I love their pizza and have never had a bad one. My favorite is their Hawaiian with hot peppers. I get the thin crust and request extra crispy. It is always as I have ordered it. If you would like this style pizza, but don't want the hot peppers, they have other items in the hot pepper price range to choose from.

They are one of the best pizza places in cloquet. Their price range is reasonable as well.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

Casino Pizza and Sub Shop has been around for many years. Too many to remember, but the quality and goodness of their pizza and subs cannot be beat.

Reviewed 29 September 2016

I've observed a decline in the quality of food served at Casino over the past year. While they used to be dependably satisfactory, this has significantly diminished. Today was the last straw after a series of less-than-stellar products. I had the Baja chicken wrap, and something in it tasted terribly stale, as if it were made of Play-Doh. I don't know if it was the tortilla chips, the wrap, or something else, but I couldn't finish it and ended up throwing half away. I hate wasting food, but it really was that bad. I'm disappointed, as I've enjoyed their product in the past, but will not be going back again.

Reviewed 16 February 2016

Poor service at lunch time I stopped in for lunch same time as a coworker she ordered two chef salads got hers in a timely manner three people later I still did not have my salad, and when I asked to cancel the transaction, the staff was not trained to cancel the transaction on my debit card! So more time wasted in having to talk to a manager later! Food is good if you ever get it!

Reviewed 11 July 2015 via mobile

Best take-and-bake in Cloquet! Friendly staff and clean kitchen! "4 of a kind" pizza is all meat and delicious! Worth a try!

Been to Casino Pizza & Sub Shop? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK