See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 26 June 2016

My husband stayed here for a week in early June. We selected Birch Villa because it had a protected harbor, sold gas and live bait, and had a covered boat slip for our boat. Our cabin had a full kitchen with microwave, full size stove and refrigerator, coffee maker and a surprise there was a crockpot. The beds were comfortable, full bathroom very clean with full tub/shower. We used the gas fireplace on the cool nights we experienced. There was a nice deck to sit on with a view of the lake. They have a nice beach, and playset for kids. The lodge serves ice cream, frozen pizza and beer. Note: the pizza is very good! There is also a pay laundry room for guests to use. Tony, the owner is very easy to talk to and takes great care of his guests.

Room Tip: The wifi is throughout the resort but the strength varies.
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Second1st
Reviewed 25 June 2016 via mobile

My family and I had another great week here. I would highly recommend Birch Villa Resort. We enjoyed the beach and being on the water. Our boat rentals were good--pontoon and fishing boat. The cabin was large enough to hold the whole family. We had a great time. Thank you!!

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family