See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 12 October 2017

This hotel is located in an alcohol-free casino on a "dry" Indian reservation (Ojibwe). Everything seemed a little worn and is slated to be replaced in a few years by a new establishment. The room and accommodations were adequate. The employees were helpful and friendly. Food was ok in the dining room but service was inconsistent between wait staff.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

We had a lot of fun here! Staff was friendly and there was a huge selection of games! Almost stayed all night! It’s not a huge place which actually made it kind of nice to split up but still be within ‘celebration’ of each others wins :)

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 June 2017 via mobile

I was not impressed at all. I felt that the hotel was a bit tired. It was clean however. The air conditioner was very loud and kept turning on and off all night long. Our room keys kept getting wiped out no matter where we had them and had to keep getting them to recode it. I was disappointed because the first time this happened they just asked for the room number and recorded it without asking for ID. The casino was not great either. Not a place we will go back to anytime soon.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 2 April 2017 via mobile

Where to start? First off there's no smoke detector in our hotel there was a spot for it can wires hanging from the ceiling but no smoke detector. There are signs everywhere tell you what you should and should not do I feel like I'm not a boarding school. The decor hotel rooms the Aesthetics are all out of date. By the way there is no hot tub there used to be two hot tubs but is covered over by wooden boards. Did I mention there was a picture of a wolf with his mouth open staring at you in your hotel room creepy. There are like six pool chairs in the pool room. One that had half of a broom on it! Bonus there is a Keurig coffee machine in room and my jacuzzi was very very clean. WILL NEVER BE BACK!

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 16 January 2017 via mobile

I'm not really a gambler but stayed here for a night with my husband at the beginning of our vacation trip. The room was nicely updated, although nothing fancy by any means. I really liked the new, clean bathroom and the woman at check-in was really nice. We ate at the restaurant on site. There was a special on the walleye dinner for $11.95 with salad bar. It was really good and more food than we could eat. I'm attaching photos so people can see the room and dinner.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple