“Great Italian food!”

Davanni's Pizza and Hot Hoagies
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 25 May 2017

We asked the desk clerk at our hotel where to get a good pizza, and she recommended Davanni's. But I opted for the lasagna (which I can't resist) and my buddy orders the pizza. The place is kind of like a fast food restaurant, as you order at the counter. The give you some sort of beeper that lights up and buzzes when your order is ready to pick up. The lasagna and the pizza were both great, and the prices were very reasonable. Davanni's is definitely on my list for go-to place to eat the next time I'm in the twin cities!

Reviewed 6 May 2017 via mobile

Have Davanni's almost every visit to MSP and they never fail in their quality of food, speed to serve and the price is inline with what you get...

Reviewed 21 March 2017 via mobile

Walked here from the Embassy Suites while in town for work. Had a hoagie and a beer. Hoagie was quite good. My co-worker had a pasta dish and he said that was good as well. They were very quick with getting our food out as well.

Reviewed 11 December 2016

We have been coming to Davannis for years as their hot hoagies are normally awesome. The last couple of times I have gotten the hoagies they were not hot but I ate them anyway. This last trip my wife and I both noticed that they are smaller than before. The buns are not much bigger than a hot dog bun and the recipe must have changed for the ingredients. They were still good but not great. The brownies are my favorite although I wish they had walnuts. Their pizzas are supposedly good but I can't confirm that as I have always had the hot hoagie. The prices have went up a bit but I think they kept the prices in line by downsizing. Customers are not stupid so why do this. I will not go back as often now.

Reviewed 6 April 2016 via mobile

For the price it was good value, the cheese was fantastic as well as the meats and I did love the bread. The part I was sorely disappointed in was the sweet sauce to dip the calzone in. I very much don't like sweet sauces so it's not that it was bad, just not my preference. The staff was nice in taking the order quickly. All in all it was def an average everyday visit, nothing was extraordinary that would make me go out of my way to go there but if I was in the mood and in the area I would not say no. It was good!