“Thought it was good”

Hiep Thanh BBQ and Deli
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

So a lot of people complained about the lady that works there. As soon as I walked in I treated her with kindness and tons of enthusiasms about eating there and she was the same way back. I enjoyed her. I ordered the bbq pork and duck. Omg did I leave stuffed. It was very good. I'd go again and I'm picky.

Reviewed 14 January 2017

Went to grab some fresh A barbeque pork. I asked the owner Sam for non fatty portion and he yelled at me. Not very good customer service. His wife is better at customer service. However, the food is good as ever.

Reviewed 19 September 2016 via mobile

I've been to this place 2 times. First visit there, i ordered egg rolls, lo mein & fish ma soup. It tasted great! At my second visit, i decided to try their bubble tea & pho. - The pho broth had no flavor. I tried adding the sauce they provide but it didn't help any. It was difficult for me to finish the pho. Bubble tea was ok. I order egg rolls again too & it didn't taste so good. I would consider going here again but not for the pho. Would recommend friends/family to this place IF they want average food. But would not recommend the pho.

Reviewed 17 January 2016

Really good roast duck, barbecue pork and other Asian deliquesces. They have the steam buns and the baked ones too. Place is pretty busy, prices are moderate.

1  Thank Glenn W
Reviewed 10 April 2013

Had the sweet and sour chicken (comes with rice and peppers/onions). I got a really big portion which was great. I also ordered the cheese wontons which were fantastic. The menu was humongous and I've already noted a few items I want to try next time. They have a deli as well and apparently they do karaoke there sometimes.

1  Thank Knutey1111