Open today: 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Review Highlights
Every Summer

Pirate's Cove is a favorite spot for all of my family. Everybody chooses the mini golf AND... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
Hoozah
Brainerd, Minnesota
via mobile
Great Family Time

We have been going to the Pirate's Cover MiniGolf in Nisswa, MN since our kids were little!! Now... read more

Reviewed 6 November 2018
Joleen S
Clearwater

All reviews go karts all ages free game challenge course wisconsin dells lots of fun couple hours water features great stop two courses spend an afternoon twin cities few hours fun place pirates hole waterfall
Reviewed 4 October 2017

We loved taking our grandchildren to Pirates Cove. They enjoy the challenge of mini golf. We won one free game.

Date of experience: August 2017
Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

We really enjoyed this place! Best place we have mini golfed yet! The course was fun and challenging, along with fun things to look at. The girl who checked us out wasn't the friendliest... That is the only bad thing I can say about this place. Highly recommend going here!

Reviewed 6 August 2017

This was a little expensive but not bad. The holes were not complex. The experience is the waterfalls and all the water features. There is some stairs involved. Also they have information about pirates at each hole. You can do one or two courses. Also, each hole in one gives you a chance at winning a free game. One hole can give you a scare due to sudden noise. It can also be busy though it is over two hours from the twin cities.

Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

We had visited Pirates Cove in Wisconsin Dells so we expected a lot of fun obstacles to maneuver through. This one had nice, well-kept greens but not too challenging. I doubt we will come back.

Reviewed 21 July 2017

We had a family of 10 and we enjoyed ourselves! We played 36 holes of mini golf and spent 2 hours on the go cart track. I was disappointed at the young staff at the go cart track. They could be a little more professional and presentable. It is a great place to take your family and have a wonderful time. I would recommend taking your family here to enjoy the day...my kids want to come back next year, I think we will...