Open today: 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Review Highlights
Every Summer

Pirate's Cove is a favorite spot for all of my family. Everybody chooses the mini golf AND... read more

Reviewed 12 December 2018
Hoozah
Brainerd, Minnesota
via mobile
Great Family Time

We have been going to the Pirate's Cover MiniGolf in Nisswa, MN since our kids were little!! Now... read more

Reviewed 6 November 2018
Joleen S
Clearwater

All reviews go karts all ages free game challenge course wisconsin dells lots of fun couple hours water features two courses spend an afternoon every summer twin cities fun place hole waterfall carts track
Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

We had visited Pirates Cove in Wisconsin Dells so we expected a lot of fun obstacles to maneuver through. This one had nice, well-kept greens but not too challenging. I doubt we will come back.

Reviewed 21 July 2017

We had a family of 10 and we enjoyed ourselves! We played 36 holes of mini golf and spent 2 hours on the go cart track. I was disappointed at the young staff at the go cart track. They could be a little more professional and presentable. It is a great place to take your family and have a wonderful time. I would recommend taking your family here to enjoy the day...my kids want to come back next year, I think we will...

Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

Great place for mini golf and go karts. Pricey but fun! Beautiful landscaping! My kids loved it so much we went two nights in a row.

Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

We took a break from fishing on a rainy afternoon. The golf course was fun and everything was clean and well maintained. Staff was friendly.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

they have 2 mini golf courses and 3 go kart tracks. so there's a little something for all ages. we rode the biggest go karts, there are height restrictions for it. that's a fun track and the line on a weekend morning wasn't too long. there are also karts for the bigger kids, and a cute little track for smaller kids. we also played the Pirate themed mini golf course. some fun holes, and it's a little easier than the other course. so better option for smaller kids.