“Blast From the Past”

Ranked #81 of 234 Restaurants in Bloomington
Price range: US$ 1 - US$ 20
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 11 August 2016

Visiting the Mall of America and decided to eat at LJS. The LJS closed where I live so I had to eat some chicken planks, fries and hush puppies.

I must say that the prices out very high as I spent $10.50 for my food and normally it would have cost me around $7.00 at the restaurant in my home town. I thought that it wasn't that wonderful for $10.50 but it was still yummy.

I may return if I feel like paying high prices for LJS.

Reviewed 29 July 2016

Do you really need to review the delicious, battered, crunchy fried chicken and fish strips known across the nation as the Nectar of the Gods ?

Enter mall. Find food court. Plunk down your $8 and fulfill yourself.

Reviewed 8 July 2016

On long layovers in MSP, I take the light rail to the Mall of America and come directly here. Their deep fried battered cheese curds are supplied by a local dairy shop (Rybecki's). You can pick up the fresh cheese curds one floor up at their outlet dedicated to everything cheese. Be careful with the saltiness of the cheese curds.

I can't vouch for anything else on their menu.

Reviewed 6 July 2016

Good quick meal that fed my family. Fish or chicken there was something for everyone. Prices are reasonable and food is good

Reviewed 31 May 2016

I have always been a fan of Long John Silvers but do not have one within 50 miles of my home. Once I saw one at the Mall of America I took the opportunity to eat there for lunch. I was not disappointed as the taste has remained the same since I could remember as a child. Great place for a quick bite to eat.