“The place is small - the Food & Service is GREAT”
Review of Deli Supreme

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Deli Supreme
Ranked #123 of 257 Restaurants in Bloomington
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed 3 April 2018

First time visit here and it was a GREAT experience. There are plenty of tables for two to sit inside and enjoy your meal. It's a family run business. A Sandwich shop. I ordered a roast beef sandwich on rye bread and my wife ordered a healthy salad. We were both satisfied with what we ordered and when you are watching your weight - the portion was just right. A great place to have a date!!

Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

This is a great quick spot to go for a sandwich! The lady working is super nice and the food was fresh and good!

Reviewed 2 September 2016

The gyros are great, very close to the döner kebab Turkish specialty that we enjoyed in Europe. The deli is nice and clean and service is always with a smile.

Reviewed 22 March 2015

Simple easy food, with great service. They're always happy and friendly. The owner remembers me even though I can't visit that often. They're only open for lunch, and I don't work nearby. The best gyros I've had in Bloomington,