“So delicious!”

Gyropolis
Ranked #7 of 257 Restaurants in Bloomington
Price range: US$ 5 - US$ 10
Reviewed 15 January 2017 via mobile

Love this place! All sorts of gyros, salads, spanakopita, baklava, etc. The seasoned fries are also delicious. Best "fast food" I've ever had.

Reviewed 13 December 2016 via mobile

So I'm from Indiana and 2 years ago I moved to Texas where there are no good gyro stands. Came here for lunch on day 1 of my trip but the line was too long for the time we had. Day 2 we left a little earlier for lunch and ordered a gyro and fries. Too much food and dang tasty. So much so on day 3 we came back for another gyro.

Recommend

Reviewed 4 December 2016 via mobile

Gyropolis in Bloomington MN is the Best Gyro in town ! Last week this G-MAN ( Greek man ) scored lunch for the gang at work. Everyone at work was very happy with this tasty treat. Get there early this place is busy....... but the boys know how to keep things moving. Glad it's not too close to me .......I'd be lunching and munching there toooo much.

Reviewed 30 November 2016 via mobile

My boyfriend I come here often. Delicious and fast! Always amazing! I forget the name of it but I love the gyro with French frys in it and mustard, soooo good!

Reviewed 30 October 2016

Had a gyro and a small Greek salad to go Saturday for lunch. Both were excellent. We live in Bloomington and I can't believe I haven't eaten here before! I will be back!!!!!

Been to Gyropolis? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK