“Great sushi!!”

MASU Sushi & Robata
Ranked #34 of 242 Restaurants in Bloomington
Cuisines: Sushi
Reviewed 18 January 2017

Sushi was very tasty and I could tell the ingredients were very fresh! Our waitress was nice and very personable. We really enjoyed our dinner!

Reviewed 14 January 2017

Since I was Solo; the service is more personal when sitting at the Bar area. Since it was 6 below zero outside, the Udon Soup was incredible; and of course Sushi of choice was very tasty.

Reviewed 2 January 2017

I had MANY excellent meals here, and brought a coworker, as well, and she loved it too! This was truly the best sushi I had during my month working in Minnesota. (When you walk in and the waitresses hug you, you KNOW you are a "frequent customer"! LOL) The sushi and sashimi were really great- and they have fish such as arctic char that you don't see on the menu at east-coast sushi restaurants. The squid was melt-in-your-mouth velvet like I remember from Japan, the flights of different sakis wonderful, the ginseng and ginger infused scotch excellent, and the sochu fabulous! And the service was SO nice!! AND there was a free shuttle bus from the Embassy Suites to the Mall of America! :-) HIGHLY recommended!

Reviewed 2 January 2017 via mobile

This is my go to place when shopping at the Mall of America. The food is very good and the staff makes you feel welcomed. Masu has some of the best ramen in town and will warm your soul, especially during the winter months. The menu is slightly different from its sister location near downtown Minneapolis but nothing major. Highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 21 December 2016 via mobile

I had some time to kill while at the mall and was shopping alone so I sat at the bar. The bartended Jonathan introduced himself and asked for my name.. he was super friendly and nice. Great service. The food was delicious. I had a spice tuna roll miso soup and two delicious bloody Mary's. Honestly the best service and dinning experience I've had in a long time. Lots to choose from on the menu from sushi, ramen, appetizers and rice dishes. Comfortable bar stools and friendly staff.. you'll want to stay all afternoon. I wasn't there during happy hour but the happy hour menu looked great!