All reviews room was clean breakfast area cookies no elevator staff was very friendly free breakfast a great place to stay would stay here again very nice hotel perkins lane motel bsu lake
Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

If your looking for a great party hotel this is it!! The pool area is perfect to sit around the tables and drink to oblivion while your self perceived perfect little kids take over pool. Others who try to enter pool are graciously welcomed to a barrage of varies sized rubber balls hitting their heads. All while being astonished by the intentionally close cannonballs! But wait the fun does not end their..the lobby turns into a bar scene once the pool closes and you will be serenaded by loud laughter, belligerent arguing, and words so colorful you could paint a rainbow with until 3am. All this and more by the exuberantly excited drunken group of parents who are “just having a good time”. Hello night staff??? You will awake exhaustedly refreshed to the sound of the constant beeping of the waffle maker!! Don’t forget check out with the overly ungrateful front desk when you let them know how wonderful your stay was...room 105 is the best room ever!!
~horrible horrible experience

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Patti W
ManagerBemidji_MN, Manager at AmericInn Lodge & Suites Bemidji, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2018

Thank you Patti for submitting a review. I would like to take the time to apologize about your stay. I am truly sorry that your stay with us was less than satisfactory. We make every effort to insure that all our guests enjoy their stay. I assure you this is not our normal standards that we pride ourselves on. Thank you for bringing it to my attention. I apologize for the inconvenience of the noise, I will discuss the issues with the staff to see that this does not happen again.
We will continue our efforts and dedication of service for our guests.
We look forward to serving you again.

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

Came for the night to take my kids skiing. Went to the pool only to find that a group had taken over half the pool area and had beer cans scattered all over the place. After 15 mins we left due to excessive use of obscene language. The members of the group were highly intoxicated and didn’t care what was said. Then at 10:30 they moved their party to the lobby where they continued to yell until after midnight. When I called the desk, the clerk acted like he had no idea what I was talking about. We will never stay here again!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Ryan D
ManagerBemidji_MN, General Manager at AmericInn Lodge & Suites Bemidji, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2018

Ryan,
Thank you for taking the time to speak to me about your recent stay with us. Please let me know if there is anything else that we can do.

Reviewed 5 February 2018

We checked in on a Friday night about 2am. There was no desk clerk to be seen or found. We waited 20 minutes and he came flying in from his car. He had left the hotel premises and then blamed us for checking in so late.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with AmericInn Hotels and Suites
ManagerBemidji_MN, General Manager at AmericInn Lodge & Suites Bemidji, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2018

Thank you for sharing your comments regarding your recent stay at the AmericInn Bemidji. Our top priority is creating an environment in which our guests can relax, renew and recharge. We are truly sorry that you experienced a problem with the check-in process during your stay.
Feedback from our guests is crucial in our continued quest to provide unparalleled guest service and impeccably clean lodging accommodations.

Reviewed 31 January 2018

Hotel itself was average and fine for the night. Breakfast good and lots of items, well stocked, room was clean. Bad experience happened at check in 10:45pm after a 5 hour drive. Loud drunk people in breakfast room partying. Said twice to desk clerk that I couldn't hear him over noise. He didn't comment. Walked to our room which was almost directly across from these people. Hallway smelled badly of alcohol and could hear every word they said. Remnants of their party in the hallway too. This point 11 pm and wanted to sleep after a long day. Couldn't and was heading to front desk to talk but noticed there was a door to breakfast area room that could close. Told the people they were being really loud and could I shut. They were kind of rude about it but allowed it. They were very drunk. Even with door shut and hotel door shut could sort of hear them but exhausted so went to bed without anything further being said to them or staff. I just think they need to check their policy on what goes on in that room and what time they allow it. 11 pm is pretty late. Or at least have some respect for other guests and desk clerk keep it quieter. We weren't all there with our young hockey kids which most hotel was it seemed and these individuals were in that group. We were there to tour the college early the next day. If I ever go back to Bemidji I will not be picking this hotel.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
ManagerBemidji_MN, General Manager at AmericInn Lodge & Suites Bemidji, responded to this reviewResponded 1 February 2018

jessicakZ91KV
Thank you for writing a review. I do apologize that your stay was less than satisfactory. This is not something that we pride ourselves on. An email has been sent to you regarding your stay. If there is anything else that I can assist you with please let me know. We hope to see you again.

Reviewed 2 January 2018

Clean comfortable rooms and friendly staff. Staff allowed our boys to run and play, and were courteous when it was time to let us know that the kids needed to settle down so others could rest. Would stay here again!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with AmericInn Hotels and Suites
ManagerBemidji_MN, General Manager at AmericInn Lodge & Suites Bemidji, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We are glad that you and your team enjoyed their stay with us. We look forward to seeing you again and we hope your team did well in the tournament.