“Nice lunch for two...”

Ranked #1 of 31 Restaurants in Wayland
Price range: US$ 5 - US$ 30
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Description: This cafe is located inside the Gun Lake Casino.
Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

My husband and I shared the turkey club, which was large enough for the two of us to split. We substituted coleslaw for the fries or tater tots, and I ordered a cup of French onion soup.

Everything was delicious, and we would definitely go back!

Restaurant was clean and the service was prompt and courteous...

Reviewed 9 November 2017

they have very good food I had a meal with shrimp and some skinny noodles with whice sauce very very good. Everyone in our party had good food there were six of us.

Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

This was our 1st time here, I was happy they had Redds Apple Ale, so for us that was great. Beer prices were very cheap compared to back home another plus! The casino just kept going and going was very big, nice lots of games to choose from! They also have a new stage area for bands so we saw a band that plays back in Indiana Blammo, they were 5 guys who rocked it out of the house! They were Awesome!

Reviewed 30 October 2017 via mobile

My husband and I stopped in and sat down to eat dinner on 10/29/17. We have eaten here before and at first it was good...then for a while it was kind of iffy...since the buffet went in it seems to have gotten better again.

I had a wonderful lamb stew and a mushroom swiss burger and he had a BLT with fries. It tasted very good.

The prices were somewhat reasonable and it was very clean.

The only thing I don't really care for too much is that the casino is quite loud and smokey but if you ask to be seated as far back as possible they will usually accommodate you and it limits the smoke and noise.

The service is reasonably quick and always friendly.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

worst part about it is the smoke. even the none smoking section has smoke wafting through it. restaurant is smoky too. over priced buffet and you have to enter through the casino. they should at least have a separate entrance.