Baymont Inn & Suites Warren MI
US$ 151
US$ 141
Residence Inn
Very Good 4/5
Comfort Inn Warren(Warren)(Great Value!)
US$ 87
Good 3.5/5
US$ 145
US$ 136
Very Good 4/5
Red Roof Inn Detroit Warren(Warren)(Great Value!)
US$ 64
US$ 60
Red Roof
US$ 53
US$ 50
All reviewsmary annfront deskhot tubpool arearoom was cleanyogurtboiled eggsvan dykenice sizewould stay here againthe breakfast areacontinental breakfastdetroit areausualspillowssofamicrowave
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 15 March 2018

Well my company usually puts us in the Candlewood Suites across the circle but I couldn't get in there so I decided to stay close and give the Baymont a try. 66% finished with their renovations one can truly enjoy this newly restored hotel that is giving it a fantastic attempt at making their guests feel welcome.
A quick check in and I was in my room on the 3rd floor. It was complete. All the amenities and the TV and wifi were both good. Fridge, Microwave and coffee maker worked well too. The beds were comfy but I have to mention that the pillows were these new mushy feather like pillows that provide no support whatsoever. Don't get me wrong, all of the hotels see to be going towards these. You have a great hotel but the pillows are all wrong. And if I could go back and change all of my reviews concerning the pillows I would. I don't know why I just mentioned it now but listen up hotel people...neck support is what a pillow is for!!!
Ok now that that is out of my system I can continue to tell you how great this hotel is. The hot breakfast was a wide variety of foods and fruits and waffles and cereals and yogurts. YUM YUM. So I quickly made myself a breakfast and out the door to the business side of life I shuffled. But will I DO IT AGAIN HERE? YES YES YES OF COURSE I WILL!.

Room Tip: Call Ahead
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
baymont43512, Front Office Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Warren MI, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Cliffsiler,

Thank you for selecting Baymont inn & suites / Warren

We are glad that you had a great stay and experienced our hometown hospitality.

We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Happy Travels
Baymont Inn & Suites Warren

Reviewed 4 March 2018

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites
baymont43512, Front Office Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Warren MI, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2018

Reviewed 20 February 2018

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites
baymont43512, Front Office Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Warren MI, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2018

Reviewed 10 February 2018

We checked into a suite that had a whirlpool tub in the room. I prefer it to the pool area hot tub. Our room smelled strongly of urine, but the hotel gladly moved us to a new room. Our second room was much nicer; however, upon wiping down the whirlpool tub it was filthy. We did not get a discount even after having to move rooms and then showing the front desk the dirty wash clothe from wiping down the tub.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites
baymont43512, Director of Sales at Baymont Inn & Suites Warren MI, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2018

Dear 131leahr:

Thank you for selecting the Baymont Inn & Suites Warren.

We are sorry that you experienced an issue during your stay. We have spoken to housekeeping to ensure the problems are avoided in the future.

We hope to see you again.

Happy Travels!

Reviewed 31 January 2018

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites
baymont43512, Director of Sales at Baymont Inn & Suites Warren MI, responded to this reviewResponded 2 February 2018