“My favorite chicken spot!!!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Chicken Shack Incorporated
Ranked #145 of 270 Restaurants in Warren
Reviewed 24 July 2016

Their food is always consistent, and delicious!! If you want the best chicken around, go to Chicken Shack! I think I eat there at least twice a week. They never disappoint! I usually ask for my potatoes, and chicken to be a little crispier, and they always oblige! Love my Chicken Shack!!

Reviewed 21 July 2016

Food has improved from previous visits, so that's good. Staff continue to be less than friendly, and seem to get irritated if you ask questions about the menu items.

Reviewed 8 June 2016

Well stood in line for over an hour at the Southfield location and never got the special. They seems unprepared to handle they advertised. Went to Popeye's Chicken instead.

Reviewed 20 February 2016 via mobile

Great food, great attitude of staff and very clean! Love their options of chicken, fish or ribs, for a business event, group or solo as this last time.
Love they are family owned and a Michigan company!!

1  Thank Jim M
Reviewed 10 February 2016

I tried the chicken tenders dinner. I thought the tenders were dry and not enough white meat. They gave us plenty of barbecue sauce. The order was ready when I went to pick up the order. The girl gave me extra butter for the potatoes.