America's Best Inn - Warren / Detroit
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
La Casa Inn(Hazel Park)
  • Breakfast included
View Hotel
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 November 2014 via mobile

The front desk have a very difficult time understanding or speaking English. What I could understand was terribly rude. I have never been treated so poorly in a business establishment, it was clear they didn't feel they needed my business & in the future they will not get it again. The rooms are unsanitary & in need of repair. Stay at your own risk!!!

• Stayed: November 2014
2  Thank Lisa S
Reviewed 28 April 2014

The price cannot be beat if you're in a bind and need a place to stay for an extended period immediately. That is about the only good thing about it though. The place is full of drug addicts, dealers, and bookers. I was here with my 6 year old, and it was not a safe environment. The room was beyond filthy, as was the property surrounding the room. It is not quiet, lots of fighting, loud music etc. The staff are rude, they advertise breakfast, but neglect to tell you that two crackheads are there as soon as it is put out to dump all the doughnuts and bagels into a plastic shopping bag and taking it back to their room. Bedbugs, spiders, layers of dust and that awful, awful smell, I guess it is like I said at the beginning...you get what you pay for.

• Stayed: April 2014
4  Thank layne156
Reviewed 27 January 2014

This place is disgusting! I stay there cuz our power was out and I would have asked for my money back but we had been in the room for too long. The towels look dirty definately was not showering there. The sheets looked used, no trash can anywhere in site, no smoke detector, heat was broken either on full bast or we froze. I honestly didn't sleep all night! I could not wait to check out in the a.m. We contemplate going home and freezing with negative temptures. It really needs to to be shut down!!!!!

• Stayed: January 2014
1  Thank Seriously457
Reviewed 19 September 2013

The room was awful, one of the beds broke, toilet was stopped up funny smell,blood on the lamp seriously I can't make this up the fridge was disgusting, phone was broken wires hanging out of it chair was cracked in half.. I seriously was terrified I refused to shower there and everything.I asked for my money back but the man at the desk stated that since I stayed longer than 15min I couldn't. NEVER EVER EVER visit this hole in the wall!

Room Tip: When you see this motel look the other way.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 November 2012

We went to this hotel before and it was a nice place to be. I couldn't believe it when we arrived this time. The lobby was dirty, housekeeping must have missed this area for at least 1 year! The "coffee area", would have touched anything, if they would have had coffee available for our 3 hour trip to arrive to this "hole". Couldn't change hotels, had a wedding to get to and we made the cake and needed to get to the hall to set it up. When we got to our room to quickly change our clothes, all I can say is OH MY!!! Toilet paper (looked to be used) scattered around the rocks in the parking area. Most of the doors were opened to the rooms, people just standing around in their underware, one guy had a BBQ going on the hood of his car. When we opened the door, bed was made...but the sheets were used. Long black hairs on the sheets and pillow cases were filthy. Used condoms on the bedside table and on the floor/carpet...which was leave your shoes on clean! Bathroom was somewhat clean, similar to a old gas station, and the towels were terrible. I think the rags we have in our garage are a higher quality. The light fixtures: ceiling-falling out, Floor-broken/leaning. The fire system: pulled out of the ceiling. I contacted the Warren Mayor and Fire Marshall about that!! We called for room service and had to go, when we arrived after her reception, the room was "clean??" Had it not been for this event, we would have left. We bought towels locally to use there and showered as soon as we walked into our home.......never again. I contacted Americas Best Value Inn, and they said they don't own the hotel, it just uses their name....WHAT! They said the "owner" would contact me, we stayed there Aug. 4-5, 2012, but to date, never has. Since they don't care who/what runs their chain,what conditions exist, I will not go back again. I love the one in St. Ignace, but due to what corporate has said, will never reserve from this chain again. We will insist on seeing the room/pool/etc. first. Also the pictures shown on this site must have been from it's Grand Opening, when all was new.....pool????? NOT!!! There was a Bob Evans directly out front-it became our saviour!

Room Tip: Rooms will make your skin crawl......
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family