Quality Inn And Suites Detroit Warren Tech Center
US$ 163
Residence Inn
US$ 141
TownePlace Suites
Comfort Inn Warren(Warren)(Great Value!)
US$ 87
US$ 61
US$ 59
US$ 174
Courtyard
Red Roof Inn Detroit Warren(Warren)(Great Value!)
US$ 62
Hotwire.com
US$ 88
TripAdvisor
All reviewsfront deskchoice hotelsroom was cleanhot breakfast issausagewafflesvisiting familythe breakfast areaolive gardenwould definitely stay here againparking lot ishard boiled eggsunder constructiona great staygreat customer servicewe've stayedsmile on her face
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 14 February 2018

This is a clean, comfortable place to stay. The room was attractive, nothing broken or missing. There are several restaurants within walking distance. The included breakfast was much more than "continental". Less than $100. Well worth what I paid.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank M C
Alex A, General Manager at Quality Inn And Suites Detroit Warren Tech Center, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2018

Thank you for taking the time to give such positive feedback! Your input is vitally important to us and we always want guest expectations to be met upon arrival, as remarkable hospitality, service, and cleanliness are our top priorities. I have shared your comments with my staff, and they join me in thanking you for your kind words.

We are looking forward to providing you the same pleasant accommodations and service the next time you visit.

Reviewed 8 February 2018 via mobile

The primary reason why I booked this hotel was because of the recent reviews online and it's true this place is amazing. I stayed here from February 7-8, 2018. Checking in was smooth. I was in room 202. The hotel is very clean and immaculate. The room was very clean. I've stayed in expensive hotels that was nowhere as clean as this hotel. What made my stay great was Evette in the kitchen who went out of her way to make me feel comfortable. The breakfast is very good and the dining area is very clean. I rate this place 6/5 for the service received. Would most definitely stay back here if I returned to this area.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Alex A, General Manager at Quality Inn And Suites Detroit Warren Tech Center, responded to this reviewResponded 12 February 2018

Dear TSwizz,

Reviewed 7 February 2018

Attended a funeral in downriver area .. hotel was great !! Location was easy to get to everywhere I needed to be. Room size was a lot more than expected and had everything I needed. Staff was terrific and more than accommodating .. especially Evette .. she took care of the breakfast area ... Terrific doesn't begin to describe how well she takes care of the travelers. What ever she's being paid .. it isn't enough. Next time I visit the area I'll be staying there again !!!!

Room Tip: They were all good
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family

Dear Russell K,

Reviewed 24 January 2018

The front desk staff were friendly and helpful. Yvettte was so nice and wanted to please everyone that came for the continental breakfast. She did a great job with the food and keeping everything clean.

Room Tip: You may want to ask for a room opposite of the parking lot, less noise.
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Alex A, General Manager at Quality Inn And Suites Detroit Warren Tech Center, responded to this reviewResponded 25 January 2018

We very much appreciate and value your feedback and will share it with our team. Your survey responses will serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services to provide an exceptional experience for our guests. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be even more pleasant than the previous one.

Reviewed 21 January 2018 via mobile

This is the second Time now that we have stayed at this hotel and have had a positive experience. The women at the front desk were friendly and welcoming. We were impressed by the offerings for breakfast with all the different hot options on top of the AMAZING service by Evette. The staff made this stay an excellent one.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Alex A, General Manager at Quality Inn And Suites Detroit Warren Tech Center, responded to this reviewResponded 22 January 2018

Dear carolx29,

Thank you for taking the time to provide our team with valuable feedback from your recent stay at our property. We appreciate your loyalty with us and your kind comments about our staffs service. As we continue to always look for ways to improve our guest experience we again appreciate your feedback. We hope to have the opportunity to serve you again in the future.