“Local treasure”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Elliott's Bakery
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Trenton
Description: We are the longest serving bakery in Downiver! Come in for all your traditional baked goods, including cakes, breads, donuts, and cookies!
Reviewed 5 October 2017 via mobile

Hidden treasure in downtown Trenton. Great, fresh baked goods. Small seating area but a great place to mingle. Cindy is great! Come in and she'll pure you a cup of coffee, get you a pastry, and introduce you to the regulars. Or stop by for a box of goodies to take to the office.

Reviewed 5 October 2017 via mobile

I ordered a cake for my wife's birthday and picked it up and went to pay for it with a credit card. I was told they don't except credit cards and only except cash. I made the mistake of commenting that is kind of weird and maybe you should have mentioned that when I ordered the cake over the phone. I'm not sure if it was the owner or just an employee who basically said well do you want it or not and a lot businesses don't take credit cards. I don't think I've run into a business who doesn't take credit cards. Bottom line is I had enough money in my wallet thank god and the cake was good but the woman was more than rude.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

Step back in time by 50 years.
Donuts and Fresh cookies, pies, breads.
No frills, just good treats. We love the sugar cookies in the form of what ever holiday is current.
Go

Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

Iconic and historic institution with some of the great morning memories ever. Awesome donuts and atmosphere.

Reviewed 25 June 2017

Elliot's was once a "go to" bakery in Trenton, but now I simply do not enjoy any of their offerings. It's too bad, but unfortunately, the truth.